DOOM and LUXURY : the Watchtower Elite prepares for the GREAT TRIBULATION

by TerryWalstrom 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Terry...

I've heard the phrase "getting more and more cultish", but I like yours better.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

J-DUB . ORG

(A CULT-IER CULTURE)

• TerryWalstrom
  • ex-it Watchtower
    ex-it Watchtower

LOL, morph that into cultiered, that's their own version of being in their unique society.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

JW Cult= stool samples

A petri dish of Truth.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

First emotional reports - its so nice - of palpable blessings resulting from the latest native translation efforts in those mothertongues. Welsh is in welsh called Cymraeg --- some material available. BTW how is welsh a dead language if there are 750.000 speakers?

For so many speakers the MAGNITUDE of this property is not to large. For 750.000 speakers they made a $1.425.000 investment equals 1,9 $ for 1 native speaker.

I am interested in welsh because welsh is a link to the our celtic ancestors in Europe, to the old customs and relgion and especially in Druid-knowlege. Besides I like gaelic because of Asterix and Obelix and my ancestors were partially celts.

Any effort that helps survive this language and culture - Its so nice - shoud be supported by public funds in Great Britain. Language is a fundamental cultural value - its so nice - and J.W. preserve old languages for the coming generations after Brexit. So why not reward them for even better Great Tribulation videos - it so nice ?

https://www.jw.org/cy/ cy stands for cymraeg [ kəmˈrɑːɨɡ ]

The following testimony is so nice, i could have cried:

An elderly woman expressed her delight after receiving a Bible-based brochure in Welsh, saying: “To be honest, if you’d offered me that in English, I probably wouldn’t have accepted it, but it’s so nice to have it in my own language. ”In ptember 2012, we launched the redesigned jw.org website in many languages, including Irish and Welsh, with Scottish Gaelic becoming available in August 2014. We also print a variety of Bible literature in these languages. What has been the response to this effort?

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

If we handle it as business investment, the investment was better than leaving money on the account. We see it is bearing interest. If you find 100 welsh speaking witnesses who donate=pay back e.g. $12 per month each you get in a year $14440, this equals a return of over 1 % for the investment of $1,400.000. Paybackperiod = 96 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit