What Do You Know of JWs Getting Away With Stuff?

by minimus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I realized that teenagers and young Witness adults were getting away with murder per my daughter. She told me that all these exemplary young people featured at assemblies and conventions were not real good examples. After she got married years ago to a “ worldly “ man, she told me about all the kids who were fornicating and getting drunk and high, including elder’s kids.

I was impressed that so many kids and their friends were pulling this off…including my daughter.😎

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I knew of a teenager who was show cased as at an assembly as an exemplary publisher. Literally weeks later she got DFed.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Definitely true. The last congregation I was a part of saw every teen kid disfellowshipped at least once for sexual matters. It was like a fregan revolving door. The other kid just left, never baptized. The greatest offenders were the elder's children. Sounds like your daughter, and her friends, were better at hiding it.

• Overrated
    Overrated

In the hall their was elder sons that would get away with anything because of Daddy's position. Talk about favoritism it run all thru that hall. If you where not in the clique or anybody you where disregarded and looked down on. Glad I'm out, they can have their little clique.

• minimus
    minimus

Where was Holy Spirit???

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Where was Holy Spirit???

Perhaps in the privy?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Where was Holy Spirit???

Getting a bikini wax.

• minimus
    minimus

Lol lol

• Overrated
    Overrated

The "Holy Spirit" is like "Gee-hober's Chariot" off the side of the road, driver missing, 4 flat tires, out of gas with a blown head gasket. It's been like that from the start.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

20+ years back i heard from one dub parent that kids were holding--(quote)-- " get out of the truth " parties.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit