Did Jesus have a Y chromosome?

by Fisherman 31 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Yahweh was worried that Mary would get a blood test and find out that he wasn't the real father.

Yeah right. All the sworn oaths about him being related to Abraham and Judah and David and Solomon….were lies.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Seems like a lot of over-thinking going on. Why does Jesus have to contain anyone's DNA? When Mary "became pregnant" why does that imply God used her egg? I mean, it is a miraculous story....

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

why does that imply God used her egg?

Not only in prophecy but also not sure if ransom would apply from someone unrelated to humanity. Although Jesus was human he would not be related to other humans who are all children of Eve. —As if God had created another Eve’s egg and used Mary as a “surrogate” mother.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Not only in prophecy ...
    Where? What are the words used?

...but also not sure if ransom would apply from someone unrelated to humanity.
    Why? Seems to me it's not necessary at all.

Although Jesus was human he would not be related to other humans who are all children of Eve. —As if God had created another Eve and used Mary as a “surrogate” mother.
    Yeah, so?
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Why? Seems to me it's not necessary at all.
    Yeah, so?

If you are playing checkers or commenting on a match, you should know or learn the rules. —Not be critical about them.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Fisherman: Yeah right. All the sworn oaths about him being related to Abraham and Judah and David and Solomon….were lies.

Well... yeah, aren't they? Mixing a bit of DNA to make him their heir seems like the most technical of technicalities. That lineage was not going to produce a god without the actual intervention of god. So the genealogy was not a scientific or medical record of any kind, it was showing the familial lines that led to the two people who would be allowed to serve as god's parents.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    If you are playing checkers or commenting on a match, you should know or learn the rules. —Not be critical about them.

If you have 10 chocolate bars, you shouldn't eat them all at once, lest it give you a stomach ache.

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Jesus was just a guy. No different from any other.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    f you have 10 chocolate bars, you shouldn't eat them all at once, lest it give you a stomach ache.

In other words, if you get angry at a chess players shirt, it is immaterial to the chess moves.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

First. Prove to me that Jesus actually existed.

Just because the Bible says so doesn't make it true.

where is the real evidence?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit