Watchtower hires Satanism author & Dracular society member Massimo Introvigne to defend them in Dutch CSA

by Diogenesister 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• carla
    carla

Is there an article about this on any news source in English?

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Are we talking the Dracula Society that had horror legend Christopher Lee as president?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Sorry unable to post CESSNR poster

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

If you would write a book, you could not imagine this scenario.

I can't even talk with my jw father about this, because he will not believe it.

But it is a true fact that a Vampire is an important consultant for jw.org

O my God.

G.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    • Are we talking the Dracula Society that had horror legend Christopher Lee as president?
    • If you go to Kim & Miley's channel she has a photo of Massimo dressed as Dracula! I'm not sure they're academics that study the myths and legends associated with the count & I'm guessing they're really fans of the book but he definitely belongs to the look her end of "fan-Dom" & takes it to another level of 'belief'!!

From his wiki:

• was the Italian director of the Transylvanian Society of Dracula, which included the leading academic scholars in the field of the literary and historical study of the vampire myth.[43][44] In 1997, J. Gordon Melton and Introvigne organized an event at the Westin Hotel in Los Angeles where 1,500 attendees came dressed as vampires for: "creative writing contest, Gothic rock music and theatrical performances".[43]
  • Wakanda
    Wakanda
    Massimo is also in charge of the website bitterwinter with it's positive articles about the JWs. Defending cults in China! (.org)
  • JoenB75
    JoenB75

Chinese government, now that is a bad cult

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Yeah. China hates cult competition.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, I’m not sure if this is worse than hiring Monica Applewhite or not?? I’m not even shocked at this behavior on their part.

5 or so years ago when I had my existential crisis and learned TTATT, I was shocked at every turn. If you told me tomorrow that the Governing Body ride underground magnetic trains to meet with Reptilians and eat children it would not shock me.

DD

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Definition of an Expert : An Ex is a has been and a spurt is a drip under pressure .

What more needs to be said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit