I am leaving this hateful site. Good bye to my friends!

by macys 146 Replies latest members adult

• stillin
    stillin
    Hey, I'm a redneck hillbilly! You got a problem with that?
  • atomant
    atomant
    lm with you stillin.
  • Hadriel
    Hadriel

Go read the thread. I was more vocal than most on the 2nd amendment Simon posted. As I said then and I stand behind it Si did nothing but vehemently but respectfully present his case. I did the same. We are on opposite sides of the issue.

So what though. You're not going to agree on everything. The problem is that so many get belligerent and then whine when Si axes them.

Guess what if I'm moderating this site, and I moderate a few, I would have put you on probation or banned you as well.

Why is it so tough to respectfully give your damn opinion.

The last place I'd ever go is JW Reddit. That is the biggest sham of a group of moderators I've seen. It's downright embarrassing.

The JW Reddit mods purposefully censored my respectful posts because it didn't fit their narrative. They circumvented the rules of Reddit in general when posts were reported etc. Period end of story.

So if you want a free for all chaotic board head over there.

I don't know Simon from adam but all I've seen is fairness and not tolerating shenanigans.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Boo hoo, now fuck off already.

Edit to add: your sniffy snotty OP is the most racist hateful one i have seen in 6 years here.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

With respect to " Macys " whose threads I have generally always appreciated, I don't see any point in creating a LONG thread attacking her on one rather unfortunate O. P. And I am sure the point that the O.P is bang out of order has been made. Nonetheless we all say or do things we regret, and for me their should always be a door left open to say "it's ok we all make mistakes"

I mean the important point is we are all here because we were victims of an intolerant organisation that has fcuked up our life's, and I don't believe any of us here should speak the way " Macy's" did in her O.P. But just let the matter rest, and say thanks for all the past great OPs and posts, take care in the future. As for the personal accusations directed at Simon that were made, that comes with the territory, it doesn't make it right, but I am sure " Macys " has got that point made to her, and can now reflect on that. Isn't that the important thing?

The Rebel.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    lol macy mad
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Wow. Let people get to you much?
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Simon has shown his true colors as a racist pathetic loser - Simon's no such thing. He can call bigoted Americans rednecks, because he's white (I think). Kinda like black people using the N-word.

Simon's an atheist, so I don't think he likes to play God.

He's fairly tolerant of differing opinions, and usually gives people a fair amount of slack and warnings. I don't know what went down re Harvard, so can't comment on that case.

Me and Simon have different opinions on Trump and what kind of person he is but Simon, to his credit, has always allowed me to express my opinions on this subject and on others.

Really, Macy, you should reconsider. Throwing the toys out of the pram achieves nothing. If you think that you or others have been hard done by then PM Simon or start a thread and talk about it in a calm way.

Just my 2 euro from across the pond.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Good luck on your life. I wish you the best.

Iggy

• stephanie61092
    stephanie61092

I'll miss your posts on here! I've tried using Reddit and the formatting is just not for me. Maybe I'll give it another try and find you on there someday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit