September 7, 2017 Re: Donations for Disaster Relief Work

by wifibandit 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Give us your money, we won't tell you what we're doing with it, though. And for god's sake don't earmark it in any way so as to ensure that it's actually used for disaster relief.

• Chook
    Chook

Big Tony and his cohorts want the ice cream money from African children to feather his nest. Evil always takes advantage of disasters . They don't want anything practical such as cloths and blankets, just cash for wt popes. Just like the he old saying " looters will be shot " . It is considered the worst of crimes to take advantage of someone's misfortune.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

This letter smells of greed and a voracious appetite for $$$$! My suggestion to JWs who want to give...give to the Red Cross!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Ronnie Reagan said: "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

......but "We're the Governing Body and give us your money" are nine of the saddest words.

• LV101
    LV101

Oh boy -- here they come the WT crooks after the R&F's money.

So sad.

• zeb
    zeb

If you wish to donate there is Medecins san Frontieres. ...(Doctors without borders)

With the cash the gb made out of the NY sales of buildings the gb could now afford to rehouse in a new house for every witness and others who lost a house in that flood.

Did you know the Israelis have a huge overseas aid project helping out in Houston?

• flipper
    flipper

This is one of the most disgusting letters from the WTS that I've seen in regards to " helping " hurricane victims. I don't have time to reply now- but I'll be back later and give my 2 cents worth. Good gawd almighty. Sick

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Can you imagine the salvation army or red cross saying just give us money and we'll spend it how we see fit.

• hoser
    hoser

A natural disaster is good business for the watchtower. "Congregation members can give aid to victims by providing volunteer labor for property repairs. "

It gives the volunteers bragging rights and the watchtower snags the insurance money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit