Are the Governing Baboons master manipulators or are they just doing their job?

by atomant 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I don't believe for a moment any of them believe their bullshit.

I've only met one of the present members of the GB, but had met and had discussions with a couple who have since died. I feel that they were definitely sincere in their beliefs and what they were doing and the "role" they had been "assigned".

Is it possible that they are/were that delusional? Yes.

I base that on the fact that I, too, was that delusional for many, many years.

I admit though that at least a few of them now must be wondering why their magic Holy Spirit communication system is failing them so badly. Isn't is obvious to all of us, and hopefully some who are still "in", that the GB has painted them selves into a corner and there is no good way out. They would probably like to dig up F Franz and choke him since he is said to be responsible for all these pearls of wisdom about the generation and the End Times failed forecast, etc etc.

Now the GB 2.0 is left holding the bag looking like dumbasses and trying to find their way out without getting wet paint on their feet.

Doc

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Are the Governing Baboons master manipulators or are they just doing their job?' - atomant

Your answer is contained in your question. It is THE JOB of the Governing Baboons to be MASTER MANIPULATORS.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

DOC:

many a used car salesman are masters at portraying sincerity too. Judging character at their words and face value is how we get trapped in cults to begin with. Paying attention to them outside their comfort zone or how they change their story .... now that's a long term assessment offering interesting conclusions.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I don't honestly believe they have any kind of grand scheme.

I think its more like this when a cult/movement/idea takes on a life of its own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-PvBo75PDo

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Are the Governing Baboons master manipulators or are they just doing their job?

Does anybody outside the JW`s ..

Really believe people like Stephen Lett are in Charge of the Watchtower??!!..

................* Why Am I Here?*...............................................*Uh-Oh!*

............*Did I have Breakfast?*.........................*I Don`t Think That was a Fart*

Image result for Watchtower stephen Lett...Image result for Watchtower stephen Lett

• baker
    baker
    An Analogy I think of is when you get an invitation to go get a nice gift, but you have to listen to a timeshare pitch. You say to your partner, were only here to get the free gift, but as you listen to the BS, you get sucked into the half truths they are spouting and buy into the timeshare. Later on, you wake up and realize you've been had. Good thing they give you a 3 day recension period to back out.
  • elderINewton
    elderINewton

Too funny outlaw!!

If they didn't believe it, they likely would not keep hammering or doubling down on control. They are afraid to loose what they have. If you had everyone else telling you were the King of Saipan, over time you'd likely believe it as well.

Delusion goes multiple directions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit