Are the Governing Baboons master manipulators or are they just doing their job?

by atomant 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant
    ld love to be a fly on the wall when the GB have a round the table conference.l can only imagine .l wonder which one came up with the idea of the overlapping generation and how the others reacted to it.The light was shining brightly that day.
  • baker
    baker
    At least one of them knows that it is a man-made tale used to cover up another man-made tale that so many have fallen for.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Round table conference>> Morris "Ok brothers let's give thanks to Jehovah".

Snickering from a few of the GB members.

Morris: Ok Jackson what's so funny?

Jackson: Are you serious, Jehovah don't give a shit what we do.

Herd: Excuse you.

Lett: Hell I have a program, don't start that crap again Jackson. You screwed up

in Australia you dumb ass.

Sanderson: OK Brothers lets take it easy.

Morris: Who the hell are you.

Splane thinking: Man if the r&f could see us now.

Losch: Are we setting a date for the end times today, Jesus Christ let's get on with it.

I haven't taken my meds yet.

Morris: Did anyone take their meds this morning.

Everyone head for the door.

Just think this guys are making major decisions without their medication.

How did Morris know the Brothers didn't take their meds, Herd jumped up on

the table and pull his pants down and showed his ass.

• atomant
    atomant
    Yes well thats another thought considering the average age of the GB.What type of meds are they taking.Can the meds affect decision making.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Yes, I would love to see the GB take a insanity test. Questions from the test,

do you think that you are immortal? Have you ever had a meaningful conversation with a

inanimate object? Do you consider everybody except JW's as evil?

Do you believe God only speak to you?

• Listener
    Listener

There is no bible backing for this idea and it is interesting to note how Splane tries to overcome this problem. In his 2015 JW Broadcasting monthly broadcast he says

Now if you were asked by someone to identify a scripture that tells us what a generation is, what scripture would you turn to? I'll give you a moment to think about that. My choice is Exodus Chapter 1 verse 6 "Joseph eventually dies and also all his brothers and all that generation"

Note that he takes it for granted that the listener accepts this new concept but then invites them to try and find a scripture themselves that backs it up. Basically what's happening here is that the concept must be accepted and a search in the scriptures is required to support it. This itself is a backwards way of thinking when you profess to use the bible as a basis of your teachings, letting the bible interpret itself. Rather what they have done is come up with the idea and manipulated what the bible is saying to fit that teaching.

Then he tells us that 'his choice' is Exodus 1:6 and proceeds to try to make it fit to the idea. He's a GB member that supposedly collaborated with the other members to come up with this interpretation (or at the very least, supported the majority vote in accepting it) and yet when it comes to supporting it with scripture, he uses a text which is his own choice.

The bottom line is, the r&f must accept the idea but they are allowed to come up with or twist any scripture of their choice to make it fit. Brilliant, especially when there is no such scripture.
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    As there are people who are still alive who were alive in 1914 I dont know why they need an overlapping generation idea. As they do need this idea I can only think that they know the end isn't that close and changes take time so maybe they are doing their best to make changes which seem big but not as big as where they need to get to and so are just doing their job trying to protect peoples faith while correcting the past.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I keep hearing that there is one of them just going along with the scam and who knows its all a fraud,is it Herd?
  • fulano
    fulano

Someone must have heard about economic OLG

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overlapping_generations_model

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I don't believe for a moment any of them believe their bullshit. Certainly if GJ really believed or had faith in the fact that he was one of Jokehovah's chosen he wouldn't have hesitated confirming it to the ARC. After all, if you firmly believe or have faith that you are one of Dog's chosen, why would you be afraid to answer to the affirmative before mere mortals when you have the Alpha and Omega on your side? Then you have Tight Pants Tony going on about .... tight pants. Even the political in fighting during Franz's tenure proves it's a man made power game. Yes folks, it's all about the power. complete, unadulterated megalomania.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit