S Club 7 star died of NATURAL causes.....

by BoogerMan 15 Replies latest social current

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

I'm guessing he died as a direct and immediate result of taking the covid vaccine. Or possibly he was bumped off for knowing too much about the fake moon landings. Fancy dying of natural causes. Who the hell does that these days? Pull the other one.

What do they take us for, total idiots?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I know a gentleman who just had his 100th birthday. He was on 24/7 oxygen because of his decades long three packs of cigarettes per day habit. When he tried to blow out the candles on his cake he wheezed, and clutched his chest, turned blue and died.

As he never had the jab it just had to be COVID. . .DIDN'T IT!!!

• dozy
    dozy

It's not exactly unusual for pop stars to die in their 40's or 50's. In addition , this guy went bankrupt a few years ago and his life pretty much fell apart. It's sad - but I guess he enjoyed his time in the limelight when younger.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If it was some kind of “misadventure” they perhaps don’t label it such anymore, after the whole Kristian Digby thing the media went to town. 😳

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I take your point, Jan, but as I understand it a heart defect is a specific disorder.

I wouldn't file that under 'natural causes'.

As I understand it, natural causes is used when someone is 70 or 90 or 100 and their heart just stops beating and they die peacefully in their sleep.

I don't think this happened here.

(BTW, I'd like to echo Unky Punky's sentiments - I hope this man's loved ones get comfort and support at this difficult time. I should have said this in my original post.)

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

https://www.health.com/mind-body/dying-of-natural-causes-meaning

"Natural causes" is a broad and not specifically-defined term. Based on what the site says, all you can deduce is that it wasn't something acute, such as a heart attack or accident (or homicide).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit