2016-2-9-BOE--Screens for Video Playback!

by Atlantis 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    2016-2-9-BOE.
    Re: Supply of Screens for Video Playback at Kingdom Halls
    http://postimg.org/image/ibc7p49ov/
    WTUnderground!
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Dear Slaves/Brothers

Get your hypno-screens ready. We are dialling up the propoganda to ludicrous speed.

Your Masters and Fat Controllers

G.O.D.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Amazing.
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Hahaha, so the GB are now mass buying tv equipment to make extra profit from the congregations and telling them to sell off the second-hand stuff and of course that money will go back into the contribution box and make it's way to HQ... wow - every little helps!!!

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Dear Slaves,

We are pleased to once again create an over-whelming desire for material things, and to again stir up the spirit of competition between congregations on the part of you fools who keep on shelling out your hard earned money trying to have the latest, greatest, shiniest new electronic device.

We are happy to once again shove out grubby hands into your pockets.

We know you will be blessed for letting us do so.

Your masters in the Big House,

Governing Body

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Give all your money to us to fund KH improvements then pay for the improvements yourself.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''pay for the improvements yourself.''

Pretty much.

• TheListener
    TheListener
    It seems that the LDC would have to coordinate with each congregation that makes a purchase request to be sure they have the right information as far as mounting requirements, wiring and other stuff. Sounds like more work for the LDC and more profit for the WTS.
  • zeb
    zeb
    On one of my last meetings I suggested the cong getting the necessary stuff to use power-point in talks. The elder replied as he walked away "Oh no we would not be allowed to use that." This never made sense of course and he didn't enlarge. But here we are with big screens, internet and all the bang whizz of the day.
  • Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

I wonder will they be able to watch Eastenders on it as well ....always used to annoy me that I'd miss Thursday nights episode...Oh wait we don't watch soap operas do we.....lol

Did we ever think we would see the likes of tellys and Internet in the kh....!!!

Soon they will cut out all local talks and everything will be beamed from the mother ship....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit