Front row seats watching the collapse of watchtower

by Indoubtbigtime 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

I’m a PIMO ministerial servant and I won’t fade because I want to keep my front row seats watching what happens next few years.

My predictions are that this current Governing body will slowly die off and the current younger helpers will be the next GB. They will eventually have new light that they were wrong about 1914 and the overlapping generations.

the new light will be something on the lines of the last days are now because of king of North king of South pushing each other etc etc

they will do their very best to burry old literature and try to change the past trying to make it sound like they were right all along just as they have done for 150 years now

I predict less pioneers and those that are pioneering will be faking it doing ten mins here and there between coffee breaks

the extreme shortage of appointed brothers will get even worse than it is today as brothers just don’t want to reach out

What are other peoples predictions?

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

I actually think they gonna collapse. Back in middle of 90s there was a shift for watchtower downhill. We just couldn't see it. But I felt it. Last ten years the downfall just been getting faster. Specially last 5 years. You just can't stop a fall with a big organisation like this. It's like the Titanic. I thought they would fade away more and more. Don't think that anymore. I think they gonna implode from the inside. Just hope it's not gonna be a Jim Jones scenario.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

It’s interesting to hear your perspective from “inside”. As an external observer it seems that lots of younger people are leaving. My daughter (21) left 6 years ago (I left 4 years ago) and since I left 15 of her friends have left, all around her age. To hear that this isn’t a “local” issue is interesting.

I am not sure if they will announce new light on 1914, or whether they will just phase out taking about it and focus more and more on “the signs of the end” and develop some new rubbish that points to the end times.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

In all the 20 years or so that I have been on this board , we have been predicting the collapse of the Watchtower Society... either by scandal, finance or simply falling numbers. It has not happened yet and I don’t believe it will happen in the foreseeable future. It will continue to change,adapt and maybe downsize its operations but if they have half a brain at War-wick they should be able to keep it going.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime
    KIMSILVIO29 minutes ago

I love your videos.

What I can also see here in North London is most young people are not becoming publishers or if they do then they are not getting baptised.

This is because they have so many times seen someone who does get baptised getting caught out doing something against the GB and family and friends not speaking to them.

On the other side there are those twenty somethings brought up ‘in the truth’ but never got baptised, who have freedom and don’t get shunned.

It is also a real problem now not many young men wanting to reach out and all the older appointed men doing everything.

on our last CO visit there was a real push in our elders and servants meeting for all of us MS’s to reach out but I don’t want to I keep coming up with excuses and saying no to everything they ever ask me to do.

one older brother even said to me you are a ministerial servant and you always say no to every job you are offered you have to do something. And I said well then maybe I should come off, because the cost of living crisis and everything I just don’t have the time

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Indy - I’m a PIMO ministerial servant and I won’t fade because I want to keep my front row seats watching what happens next few years.

Don't hold your breath. They won't be going anywhere soon. Your hopes are in vain. They will survive in some form or another. Corporations like this always do. this has nothing to do with any God or Karma, it's to do with Corporate greed.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    And I said well then maybe I should come off, because the cost of living crisis and everything I just don’t have the time

Thank you, I have a few videos in the works 😊

I know the cost of living crisis is terrible - it does serve as a good excuse with the elders - hopefully you can dodge them till you can make your exit/fade or whatever it is you have planned 💗

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Maybe the watchtower will collapse at armageddon....any day now...or never ?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The Watchtower / Jehovah`s Witnesses religion "will not go out wth a bang, but a whimper".

Neville Shute ," On The Beach"

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

. Jesus follower's didn't believe when he told followers temple Jerusalem would fall. Lot's of things are hard to believe like titanic and fall Old Sovjetunionen. But it happened. We maeby gonna be surprised again 👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit