Now Canada's Turn

by newsheep 65 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• newsheep
    newsheep

Just got a phone call this morning from a very upset anointed brother. He said he didn't believe me when I told him about the pedo problem and selling off of halls. He said he was disgusted with the watchtower and had to go to a special meeting last night. Tony the Turd gave a talk about giving your everything even down to the smallest of things. Then an announcement was made that Elmira congregation is sold. No one was even told about it being up for sale. So now the congregation will be divided into four sections and each section will be assigned their new congregation to go to.

This man is in his eighty's and so he will be going back to his old church since him and his wife can walk to it from their home. We filled him in on everything. There's a hall about a half hour away from them that had purchased the land and was ready to build on it until society came along and sold that land on them. They were told it was to further kingdom interests and it's been eight years now and they still have no new hall but instead was just informed their hall is now sold too. They have have been divided up and sent to their new congregations.

Now comes the ripple across Canada. If this doesn't wake people up I don't know what else will. Glad to see this old timer leave the cult!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm beginning to think that this is a REAL financial crisis vs the "man-made" conceived crisis to explain their stockpiling of cash for investment.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sell 'em all, I say.

The more they do, the more wake up.

Just like this guy.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Would love to see the video of that!

• newsheep
    newsheep

So would I. Such an evil cult!!!

• JRK
    JRK

Tony needs more Scotch.

JK

• newsheep
    newsheep

I don't know why they don't sell the Georgetown Bethel here. It's sitting on a lot of land doing nothing. It would be worth millions and millions being Toronto.

• AshleyCollins
    AshleyCollins

what is happening with these pedo things? the two arcticles studied in WT last week were terrible. i didn't even go there to listen lol. anyway....in the first article they stated there are people who sneak into the congregations and then do this. but i don't get how, when parents shouldn't let their kids with anyone!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

First off I doubt the suggestion that people intentionally join the JWS so they can secretly molest a child, but it would be a likely probability that when people are in the JWS religion and they are made aware that there has to be two witnesses to a egregious act before punishment can be handed out.

That this may stir up the preconceived thought of committing these kinds of harmful social behaviors.

There is an accepted notion within the JW members that brothers and sisters are trustworthy, so parents are more likely to leave their children with other JWS in assumed sense of security.

• LV101
    LV101

I've known people that worked in prisons -- couple of psychologists and wardens who were paying their way thru college, etc. The word gets out inside these places and JWs hang in these for studies -- the WT is desperate for males and they take any and all. Some JWs are naive but many know the score and don't reveal the facts about the halls -- there's plenty of pedophile criminal JWs that have been committing crimes for yrs/decades and WT couldn't care less - all they care about is the financials.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit