Phone Reverse Witnessing

by Vanderhoven7 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I think this gal is incredible.

https://youtu.be/pBms453AsDo

• carla
    carla

The first thing that is amusing is that he, as a jw, is concerned that she somehow got his number and was a bit disturbed that she wouldn't tell him her last name! Hello kettle...... on to listen to the rest if I am able.

Not one of them are willing to have an actual conversation. As soon as they can't answer they 'have to go'. But we all knew it would go that way.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

It's amazing the litany of subjects she so politely stumps them on. Deer in her headlights.

• LV101
    LV101

Most JWs don't think/reason/even read scriptures on their own accord once indoctrinated with WT. Many people weren't knowledgeable about scriptures at all until WT intervened into their lives. JWs warn Bible reading is bad outside of what the society teaches which should be a huge red flag. It's sad.

Good video/thx for share.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

"Obviously she lacks the right kind of heart to be sought by Jehovah."

Anyone who doesn't just lay down and accept what JW's say is The Troof, is just not "worthy". Quit throwing pearl before swine.

• Still-out
    Still-out

He thinks he's giving a talk and will be on the next assembly program

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Helps them out during lockdown if householders approach them. Hope the call was viewed as a blessing. They don't want to cut these calls short. Keep them going. Easy way to pioneer and you get to be on at all the conventions.

• alanv
    alanv

Bridget is totally amazing. Its great because she never was a JW, so straight away the JWs she talks to cant think of her as an apostate. She is never stuck for words, whereas the JWs simply have no sensable answers to her. I follow her on youtube and always look forward to her videos.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I'm subscribed to her channel as well. Her goal is to bless JWs with doubt and at this she succeeds.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Bridget fromaz is a blast to listen to. She is forever talking to elders...& she forever leaves them bruised & bloody! Most don't know what they're in for when they answer her calls.

Thumbs-up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit