Watching the Rio Olympics? What's your sporting interest?

by smiddy 28 Replies latest social physical

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well at least I`m not the only one watching on this board.

Simon :Point taken , funny , when you think about it.

Landy : What can one say

Rub a dub : Seriously ?

Swimming of course is a must for me , M Phelps record is never going to be beaten , no way .He is a legend .

Australia has done itself proud , with 20 + million against nations that have as many as 10+ that many more people to draw from .

And of course nations that are far smaller in population to gain a medal , any medal is a monumental achievevment to do so , and they should be so congratulated in doing so .

After the swimming I will be looking forward to the track and field events ,and the marathon ,

My first olympics to watch was the Melbourne Olympicsd in 1956 , which was when television was first introduced in Melbourne.

C`mon Aussie C`mon , Oye ,Oye , Oye.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

All the ladies I know are riveted to the men's synchronised diving.

...and somehow i get the feeling that many of those guys wouldn't be returning that interest.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

My sporting interests in the Olympics?

Men's tennis and women's volleyball.

• Tallon
    Tallon

This Olympian deserves a medal - she put the welfare of her horse first and foremost.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/olympian-pulls-out-of-games-to-protect-horses-164151394.html

• Zaccheus
    Zaccheus

Beach volleyball, for sure. Simone Biles was amazing in gymnastics! Also, I love to see underdogs win, like the Syrian swimmer gal who won a medal participating on the refugee team, and the Fijians taking the gold in rugby. Also looking forward to Usain Bolt's last Olympic run.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I couldn`t agree more Tallon , well said , and welcome to the board

• oppostate
    oppostate

I'm looking forward to Tuesday when Michelle Jenneke does her little warmup dance before running the 100m hurdles race!

Click to see Michelle Janneke's warmup dance Gif

via GIPHY

or YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdexkdpkIgk

• Landy
    Landy

The team pusuit cycling

C'mon Wiggo!

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

I hope I wont miss to see Brazil in the Seminfinals against Sweden on Tuesday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit