Letter to my sons, why I left WT -- 1975 and lies were reasons

by FatFreek 2005 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Hi WingCommander,

Thanks for your memory about the early 1980's. However, I left in the late 70s so was out of the loop as to what was going on at that time.

Len Miller

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

FF2005, thanks for sharing your story, you're a good man ! ( will forward to my fellow ex-jw friends )

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Thanks, Introvert2

Len Miller

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

If you sent by regular mail, it was probably intercepted by Gxxx's wife. I hope you sent by certified. We've not spoke to G in a long time. I think Allen holds over that family. And G don't want to rock the boat till kids are over 18. He has too much to lose if he wakes up. They were watching him for apostasy a year or so. After that we've lost touch since we are shunned again by family for a second time. Been a year now since I've seen my grandkids. And G don't come around hubs work like he use to...no I take that back, wasn't long ago he came in and hubs kinda ignored him. Just waved and walked into the back for employees only. They'd been friends for so long but we've seen how fast they'll drop you for the bs. We used to get some gossip here and there, but we've been cut off from everyone.

I wish they wake up. Even if they are awake, G will hide it. Hubs mentioned family to G awhile back. Saying how losing a parent would make you wish you'd spent more time with them...G just agreed but it didn't seem to get it. Hubs tried.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

AngusBeef you have a PM.

Len

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit