Begining of freedom???

by JW-AWAKED J17 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Congratulations. BTW, my advice would be to do a lot of research on the Watchtower history and strengthen your knowledge about the cult. Else, there is a chance you may get sucked in again. I can assure that exiting the cult would give you immense joy and freedom.

• Finally Left
    Finally Left

Welcome JW-Awaked! We just woke up too. I was so happy to see all the suggestion on how to handle your situation with the other elders. It is so good to help each other and get advice from ones that have been there. It is such a shock to your system for a while it is good that we have help from others.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Welcome to this forum, so much good news here lately and always tons of good advice! When I resignated at age 48, I was the youngest of the b.o.e. The rest is grey, tired, aging fast, some sick and one already deceased. Future not looking good for the Borg. If I may ask, how old are you? Were you a young member of the b.o.e. too?

• Chook
    Chook

Welcome JW Awake

we wish you well, it will be a juggle for a while , anger toward being deceived by church and joy in finding out TTAT. You could still use your influence to help cult affected souls. Again welcome.

• Tallon
    Tallon

And a warm welcome from me too, JW Awaked.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome.

Yes, those on the road to life are increasing!😜

• steve2
    steve2

A warm welcome. Yes, proceed very cautiously.

You'll know that even the best intentioned and nicest JWs are likely to use anything against you if they can do so. They do it thinking they have your best interests at heart whilst in reality they are simply protecting the organization's own vested interests.

• JW-AWAKED J17
    JW-AWAKED J17

Hello ! Everyone. Since m'y resignation the last year, I'm know disfollowshiped.

The body of elders finaly exposed ma letter to the overseer. And he met me to encourage me in order to review ma position. Since this meeting, I traveled. I desapear for 8 months. Today, i heard that l'm disfollowshiped since 3 months. What a good news.

I want to thank evry body for advices. I'm know free.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Welcome home, brother.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Welcome! You are already DFed! O.k. then! Enjoy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit