Romans 9:5

by aqwsed12345 71 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

2 Timothy 3:16,17

"All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work."

@aqwsed12345, if you want to, you can cut-n-paste and disregard the scriptures that don't fit your personal ideas on life, but I don't recommend it.

Galatians 6:7

"Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a person is sowing, this he will also reap."

Jesus doesn't agree with you. He didn't say that the "Old Testament" had less value today.

Matthew 5:17-20

"Do not think I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I came, not to destroy, but to fulfill. Truly I say to you that sooner would heaven and earth pass away than for one smallest letter or one stroke of a letter to pass away from the Law until all things take place. Whoever, therefore, breaks one of these least commandments and teaches others to do so will be called least in relation to the Kingdom of the heavens. But whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in relation to the Kingdom of the heavens. For I say to you that if your righteousness does not surpass that of the scribes and the Pharisees, you will by no means enter into the Kingdom of the heavens."

I even asked a native Hebrew rabbi about this, and he also professed this interpretation.

Well, there's your problem, aqwsed12345, you are putting more value on the words of scholars and scribes and "Rabbis" than on what Jesus said.

Matthew 23:8-13

"But you, do not you be called Rabbi, for one is your Teacher, and all of you are brothers. Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One. Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ. But the greatest one among you must be your minister. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you shut up the Kingdom of the heavens before men; for you yourselves do not go in, neither do you permit those on their way in to go in."

• aqwsed12345

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit