What is your opinion of the news media?

by minimus 491 Replies latest social current

• minimus
    minimus
    To me they have an agenda and they really don't care about professional journalism. Most are untrustworthy and that's a shame.
  • DJS
    DJS

Bullshit Trump echo chamber. Most? Evidence? Your hero is unhinged, a liar and has NPD. Neither he nor you can find error in the fact checking responses they have provided to The Orange One.

Try again, Minimus.

A shame? You sound just like the Orange One. Now say 'sad,' 'pathetic' 'yuuge' and 'bigly'. Sieg Heil.

Silence right now for you Trumpeters is probably the better option.

• minimus
    minimus

Who the hell are you to silence anybody? Or that's right the ultra left ha ha Ha

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Minimus ...

How did you get a copy of O'Reilly's talking points on tonight's Factor show?

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

I tell him what to put down so just check with me in the morning

• minimus
    minimus

The sieg heil comment exposes your ignorance.

• minimus
    minimus

Bigly is ok though👍😎

• DJS
    DJS

Minimus,

Your Far R leaning is well known by everyone on this site. Sadly (a Trump word), there are a lot of little minimi on this site who feel like you do.

The biggliest inauguration crowed EVER. A lie. He is still talking about it, which is 1000x scarier and more worrisome than the lie.

The biggliest electoral college victory since Reagan. A lie.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/02/16/trump-falsely-claims-biggest-electoral-win-since-reagan/98002648/

3,000,000 illegals voted. No evidence provided and even his own party says put up or shut up. He is still talking about it, which is 1000x scarier and more worrisome than the lie.

Immigrants from the 7 Islamic countries - and others - are not vetted. A lie. Extreme vetting has been in place for years.http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/01/25/syrian-refugees-trump-extreme-vetting-column/97043442/

His approval rating is yuuuge. A lie. His approval rating is at an historic low for new presidents. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/02/16/trump-falsely-claims-biggest-electoral-win-since-reagan/98002648/

The media caused Flynn to be fired. A lie. The Orange One fired Flynn. The media had nothing to do with it. Flynn, who should be acting like a life long military professional, is a delusional conspiracy theorist who routinely created or forwarded CTs from his Twitter account. As did his son. One of these almost led to a killing.

Through Trump, Kelly Ann and Spicer made claims about terrorist attacks in Bowling Green and Atlanta. Both were lies. There was never a retraction.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Provide evidence that the legitimate news media is providing inaccurate data about any of the above. OR STFU.

How's that, sweetie?

• minimus
    minimus

Just because you tell me to shut the fuck up doesn't need him ever going to listen to you little boy. Nice talk but nothing that I don't expect from your type. Like I said you're ignorant

• just fine
    just fine

I think the media - both sides have agendas that they insert into the coverage of "news". In another thread I posted quotes by Obama who said some pretty nasty things about Fox News and refused to talk to them. But when Trump refuses to talk to CNN it's because he's facist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit