New Article on Reveal by Trey Bundy: JW's shield child sex abusers from police, report says

by AndersonsInfo 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    The Royal Commission has the authority to investigate any private or public organization that works with children, including churches, schools, treatment centers and sports clubs. The commission lacks the power to prosecute accused child abusers but has referred more than 800 cases to law enforcement agencies in Australia.

800 cases referred to law enforcement Wow! I wonder if we will see some getting prison time over this? At any rate it is going to be a big financial drain on the branch & headquarters. The GB are awfully stupid to let it get this far out of hand I don't think they are living up to their claim of being the Faithful and Discreet Slave what a black eye they giving Jehovah their sock puppet.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Brokeback WT - "I wonder if we will see some getting prison time over this?"

There'd have to be something seriously f**ked-up with the criminal justice system if it doesn't happen. I think with 800-plus cases, the odds are pretty good, though.

I wonder, does Australia have an extradition treaty with the US?

Brokeback WT - "The GB are awfully stupid to let it get this far out of hand..."

Virtually every poor decision they've made has been exactly the kind religious leaders make when they're all full-on True Believers who surround themselves with people who are never allowed to disagree with them.

That's what's called "reaping what you sow".

• sparky1
    sparky1

In honor of the work that Barbara and Joe Anderson have done, I post the following:

TO THE GOVERNING BODY OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES:YOU WERE WARNED!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ sparky1...

Like I've said before, there's something beautifully ironic about an ex-member's dark predictions of her former religion coming true...

...particularly in light of said religion's woeful track record of failed predictions. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit