Can halluciengins reveal what has been hidden from us and bring more answers?

by Bad_Wolf 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chook
    Chook

If a person was to only ever try one drug I must say magic mushrooms have the most memorable experience. We only live once, I do suggest though that someone should have someone sober present.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Depending on what state you live in the US you can get the spores online and grow them very easily on rice flour and vermiculite cakes. You need just to watch the videos on youtube and you will have so much you will be in supply for years of micro dosing and the occasional heavy duty trip, and maybe turn on a friend or two. The spores are cheap.

As Timothy Leary would say: "Turn on tune in and drop out" Peace!!

• Onager
    Onager

"I do suggest though that someone should have someone sober present."

Chook, we called that one "The Shepherd". :D

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Psilocybin is a serotonin type of hallucinogen and may increase serotonin levels which may increase blood pressure so I recommend people with high blood pressure keep track of their blood pressure if micro dosing regularly. I dose in spaced out periods of three days per mini dose and things are fine but everyday seems to make my blood pressure go up along with heart rate which seems to me is being caused by a high serotonin level, along with a very mild dizziness when getting up after resting.

Smoking DMT on a daily bases makes my blood pressure rise so I only do it very rarely and only a few very tiny puffs not enough to enter the void or anything.

Anyway proper awareness of this, one can take a lot of these things relatively safely and for bigger doses good set and setting are highly advisable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_and_setting

"Set" is the mental state a person brings to the experience, like thoughts, mood and expectations. "Setting" is the physical and social environment. Social support networks have shown to be particularly important in the outcome of the psychedelic experience.[2] They are able to control or guide the course of the experience, both consciously and subconsciously. Stress, fear, or a disagreeable environment, may result in an unpleasant experience (bad trip). Conversely, a relaxed, curious person in a warm, comfortable and safe place is more likely to have a pleasant experience.
    Of course, the drug dose does not produce the transcendent experience. It merely acts as a chemical key — it opens the mind, frees the nervous system of its ordinary patterns and structures. The nature of the experience depends almost entirely on set and setting. Set denotes the preparation of the individual, including his personality structure and his mood at the time. Setting is physical — the weather, the room's atmosphere; social — feelings of persons present towards one another; and cultural — prevailing views as to what is real. It is for this reason that manuals or guide-books are necessary. Their purpose is to enable a person to understand the new realities of the expanded consciousness, to serve as road maps for new interior territories which modern science has made accessible
    — Timothy Leary, The Psychedelic Experience: A Manual Based on the Tibetan Book of the Dead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit