Christians Know Who God Is

by Loi_241 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Loi_241
    Loi_241
    Coded Logic, do you have proof of you asking why think the Bible has a "true" message? It's time for you to grab a coffee and do your homework on researching the ancient times and who is the author of Holy Bible.
  • Joe Grundy
  • Loi_241
    Loi_241
    Bonsai, well, if you read and examine the beginning of God created in the Bible book of Genesis.
  • Loi_241
    Loi_241
    Joe Grundy, thank you for sharing the video. I will watch it when I have time. Have a good night. :)
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

There are 40 authors over a period of 1500 years, form all walks of life fishermen,soldiers,

Physicians, preachers and kings. They served under different government and lived within

contrasting cultures and systems of philosophy.

The question, are all the books in perfect harmony in the message they convey????

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    do you have proof of you asking why think the Bible has a "true" message?
    Yes. It is located on the first page of this thread.
    It's time for you to grab a coffee and do your homework on researching the ancient times and who is the author of Holy Bible.
    Which "Holy Bible"? The Roman Catholic Bible? Greek Orthodox? Slavonic? Protestant?
    All these "Holy Bibles" have a different number of books. And most of those books have different authors. You seem not to know this. I find it odd that you're telling me that I need to do research on the Bible when you haven't bothered to do any for yourself.
    Also, it hasn't gone unnoticed that you didn't answer my question: If the Bible is a true message than why does it make demonstrably false claims?
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Bonsai, well, if you read and examine the beginning of God created in the Bible book of Genesis.
    Huh? Not sure what to make of what you wrote, but I think you are implying that god was created in the book of Genesis (written by goat herders who were trying to make a rudimentary guess as to how the universe came about). I have underestimated you. You are right. God and the story of god was created by men. I'm glad you understand that.
    Which, when you understand that, you begin to understand why the universe is so dangerous and violent. There is no god of love governing it. The laws of the universe have no morality or sentiment and would be just as happy to wipe us out just as 99% of every living organizism has gone extinct.
    Luckily, the potential for the human race is unmeasurable. We have created laws and morals that are ever being refined over time. We are growing in technology and will soon be able to colonize other planets and extend our lifespans.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Loi - What religion are you? What religion are you saying we should be? Do you go to a church, if so which denomination and why?

• Heaven
    Heaven
    None of the authors of the Bible ever met Jesus.
  • baker
    baker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nmYOQIidqo

There are so many religions that demand alligence to them only and the JWS isn't the only one. And several of them have been invented in the past 200 years or so. Why did Jehovah wait over 1800 years to finally show up invisibly in a rich printers mind in the Northeast USA and say all the others are false? Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit