Joe Biden Scores Whopping 85 Percent Approval Among Those Who Watched Address to Congress

by Disillusioned JW 23 Replies latest social current

• iXav
    iXav
    I'm wondering about youtube's pro-left, anti-right agenda, then you gave an example of a banned right-winger but claimed this was because of his channel becoming too hot.

I agree that most social media are often left leaning but not necessarily anti-right. The example I gave is one of many right-wing channels that existed for years on Youtube and there were no issue(not too hot!!). You can't make a general statement as if those channels weren't given a voice for years.

What changed? It became too hot at some point and the potential commercial impact on youtube meant that he got the chop - why doesn't YouTube ban left-wing channels that become too hot?

You made a general statement here and I asked for an example which I believe is how "honest debate works". You make a statement, you back it up with sources/references. I even agreed with you that right-wing channel were banned and I even gave you example. You should be able to find a left-wing channel that is "too hot" that has not been banned on Youtube.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

You can't make a general statement as if those channels weren't given a voice for years - they were, indeed, given a voice for years. And then youtube banned them. All right-wing, no seemingly left-wing channels.

Maybe youtube banned these right-wing channels because they became so popular?

• iXav
    iXav
    were, indeed, given a voice for years. And then youtube banned them. All right-wing, no seemingly left-wing channels.

that is why I asked for examples

Being popular brings you under more scrutiny

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Being popular brings you under more scrutiny - but only for right-wing channels, apparently ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit