I Think Their Is A Move Coming From Higher Ups To Get These Insane Idiot Out Of The Drivers Seat Of Jehovah's Chariot

by Brokeback Watchtower 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Look at all the lawsuits, scandals, unsuccessful cover up, contribution shrinkage, stopped building project, and much more. These guys are steering Jehovah's chariot off a cliff if someone don't put the breaks on these delusional clowns.

So what do you think is there something a foot there at chemical dump clean up site Warwick? I bet you a coup is in the offing, because you know not everyone close to the Governing Body believes their bull shit but are playing along until the time is right to keep the WT ship from sinking like the Titanic.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This batch of Governing Body are all new boys and I'm sure that their arrival at Bethel has not been welcomed many who were there before they came, which could mean all ass kissing done for these new boys is very superficial and has spilled over to those who came into the inner circles after their arrival.

Some thing big is going to happen to these clown in faithful and discreet clothing I can feel it call it wishful think or whatever these guys are totally insane and probably everyone close to them at bethel know it. Their loonieness and detachment from reality must be readily appearent . Can you imagine rubbing shoulders with Morris or Lett day in or day out and not noticing they are not in touch with reality?

But maybe they are isolating themselves from everybody and hardly anybody get to see or hear them except for the daily text(morning worship), JW Broadcasts, and accounting videos who really knows? And you know the one isolating himself will go against all practical wisdom according to the bible.

Someone got to kick these sorry ass losers square in the nuts and remove them from ceoship for the good of the corporation. Time will tell but only if they are demoted in some way will any benign restructure occur and they get rid of the entrench two witness rule /malarkey.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Kingdom Halls are being sold like hot cakes, lawsuits up the wazoo, and they are not going to budge on the 2 witness rule that covers up pedophilia and not reporting to the law to save a child from more sexual abuse?

What do you think some of these higher ups in the organization are thinking? These clowns and this Governing Body debacle got to go to save the corporation from going belly up.

I'm sure at WT corporate meetings the shit is hitting the fan. I see the GB removed from office as not fit maybe even a removal of golden parachute benefits and dismissal from office and residence to save the corporation from total bankruptcy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixdm3I7-jpQ

• hybridous
    hybridous
    I'm sure at WT corporate meetings the shit is hitting the fan. I see the GB removed from office as not fit maybe even a removal of golden parachute benefits and dismissal from office and residence to save the corporation from total bankruptcy.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Can the Governing Body collective get removed from office by a no confidence vote from corporation share holders? And new leadership be a replacement? Or do they have perpetual power over the corporation and can not be voted to hands off the steering wheel of Jehovah's chariot.

It's a business that is incorporated so there must be business meetings that the Governing Body have limited control over. What about the yearly share holder's meetings can they be subject to a no confidence vote and be removed from office because of these scandals?

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

I think it is far more likely that A.) noting at all will happen and things will go on as they have for way longer than any of us can fathom... until they lose too many members and it just slowly fades into nothing OR B.) the GB will announce that Armageddon has arrived, get everyone to build bunkers and lock themselves in, then run for the hills with their money (you have to know with their tailored suits and nice jewelry that they have money) in off-shore accounts.

Personally, I think A is far more likely. I think they will die out the same way the Shakers did, only slower since they do believe in procreation.

• Gayle
    Gayle

So, was that, after May broadcast (last year?) of request for donations, only $30M was received in July & Aug? So, with about 8M pubs., they only responded with not even $2 per month per pub.? Doesn't sound like much of a donation response!

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

The Governing Body has no direct connection to any of the legal corporations, it's been that way since 2001. So that voids about 99% of your argument.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

The GB themselves have little to no direct control over anything.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

berrygerry4 hours ago4 hours ago

The GB themselves have little to no direct control over anything

-They are but a mouth on a stick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit