It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2651 Replies latest jw friends

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    In the Aftermath video he stated he was transitioning out of exJW content to anti-cult activism

Several things wrong with that; he doesn't know anything about any other cult to comment on them himself. So he'll need interviewees to talk and fill in the blanks, but a good interview requires lots of research and prep work and he doesn't do that.

Plus he's a nobody with the stench of a prostitute scandal on him; does he really think he'll get any big names that anyone will care about?

His current viewers are there for exJW content so how will he convince them to listen about the Order of the Solar Temple or Nxivm (or whatever the fuck that was). To get more anti-cult viewers, he needs to offer them something that will make them care about his channel and content. He's barely doing that with exJW stuff right now so how will he bring in other viewers?

Last thought... he's been trying to branch out for the past several years and he's gotten nowhere. Remini's show was his big peak. If he couldn't catapult himself into perpetual stardom from there, he really thinks he's gonna do it from the big hole he's in currently?

Start thinking about getting a real job Lloyd. I know it will never happen but you've been exposed for a complete failure who let people around him do the real work while hogging the spotlight for yourself. You've shown what you can do without other people's support and it amount to basically zero. But good luck in all your future endeavors lol...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

😲

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I bet he's going to try the "Leah Remini" route. Branch out into other cults and try to gain more paying followers and Patreons that way. Just up the grift into ALL the cults. Why grift off just 1 cult, when there's so many out there?

When he realized this, Lloyd was all like, "Mo Money, Mo Money, Mo Money!!!" Then his eyeballs spun around and landed on $ $.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

So, we're saying that Lloyd's plan is to copy what Andrew Gold is doing? LOL

The irony!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

The Grift, A Haiku by the Great Neck-bearded bleached asshole One:

I hunger for the next Holiday abroad,

Lady-Boiz in a foreign land.....

Send Money.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

DerekMoors: Several things wrong with that

I think you're correct on all of those points. He also has another potential problem with doing this- some cults are aggressive towards their critics. How much can he say about Scientology, for example? If he gets enough traction, he will find himself in their crosshairs and they will happily put his embarrassing past on full blast for everyone to see. And good luck filing a criminal lawsuit against them in Croatian court!

He will have to restrain his content and his reach in order to avoid having his past waved in his face at every opportunity. So his choices are to remain a small and insignificant channel, or spend most of his time getting absolutely roasted by the very cults he is trying to expose. I openly encourage him to take the latter route.

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Who ever did this review deserves a Medal.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 May 2022

There is a reason this book was not picked up by a publishing company.

Is it an autobiography? A tell all? An instruction manual? A JW exposè?
    Who knows, and after trying to read it, I'm none the wiser.

Overly detailed descriptions of the authors self-pleasuring habits, alongside long rambling paragraphs explaining JW theology, it's jarring and nonsensical.

More than that, it's quite simply BORING. A brick sized tome of a man's self obsessed rambling. The author is unfortunately just not good at writing.

Any respectable publishing company wouldn't come within an inch of this bizarre ego trip, no wonder it had to be self published with donated funds.

One thing it is useful for, learning to recognise a psychopathic narcissist.

The Emperor Has No Clothes... he's also a large greasy obese sex addict. Yikes, avoid.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

I wonder; will Hemmeroid Evans attempt to silence Amazon Reviews? Will Jeff Bezos be the next "Criminal Defendant" for allowing such slanderous remarks to be printed about the Great Neck-Bearded One? I'm sure Jeff will be quaking in his boots. lol

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Remember the scene from Liar Liar, where Jim Carey have blue pen written all over his face? I need to make one of Lloyd but with "Kim!" instead.

😳Hope you don't mind Simon , this was such a good idea , i could not resist ...

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

That's a scathing review!

Saw this on amazon, but eventually realised it is not penned by OUR Lloyd Evans!

My Year as a Sex Maniac: obsession, anguish & bliss Kindle Edition
    by Lloyd Evans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit