It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2641 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I often think about the pre-marriage Dijana and those three young pioneer need-greater's in competition for her hand.

I wonder how often she thinks back to that era and how different her life might be right now if she had picked either one but Lloyd🤷🏼‍♀️

LMsAI would argue that she’s bearing the most difficult burden of all - raising two young girls by herself in rural Croatia with practically no prospect of getting herself a local job that will improve her quality of life.

Totally. This is why the flight to Croatia just doesn't make sense.

Even as a mother of young kids there are so many more opportunities in the UK for Dijana. She's an intelligent and personable young woman (with excellent English), I mean the possibilities for her would be endless....college being an absolute cert.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I often think about the pre-marriage Dijana and those three young pioneer need-greater's in competition for her hand.

So.. you have 4 British brothers - all MTS grads - in competition for the hand of a highly sought after Croatian pioneer sister. And how does one woo a pioneer sister? Tout your own creds, and by that I mean “spirituality” and position within Jehovah’s Organisation. And since this is Lloyd, who is always congratulating and bestowing upon himself high honours, he went a bit overboard with it and embellished many things about himself and his background. Throw in a few self penned ditties on guitar about the righteousness of Jehovah God and His Organisation, and you have the perfect storm.

Well, not that perfect since Lloyd Evans was a socially awkward man with a Muppet nose.

Now is when you have to wear the Lloyd Evans cap and reason through the rest. How does he pull ahead of the other three? By elimination of course. He’ll badmouth and spread malicious gossip and rumours about the others to make them seem not as spiritual. Perhaps he ratted on one for blasting Eminem in the car during field service. Juvenile shit. It’s the same thing he does to other apostates - they are harming the cause - and he is the one who is doing the most good. That’s right, when Mike talked about seeing penises in WT literature, he was bringing reproach upon Jehovah apostates. Yet when Lloyd writes extensively about his own penis, it’s all for educational purposes.

This is why the flight to Croatia just doesn't make sense.

She had a reason not wanting to be in the UK anymore and keep in mind she was at this time a very zealous JW woman. Her world revolved around the Kingdom Hall. She didn’t want a piece of the Wilmslow or Bramhall congregations anymore.

What did he do in the UK that everyone (Dijana, her parents, Evans Sr.) was in complete agreement that it was best for him to move to a country where he knew not a word of the language and had extremely poor job prospects in a rural locality outside Sisak?

To the point where they voluntarily became dependents of two relatively impoverished Croatians - all because Lloyd sexted a woman who was totally in her 20s?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

The middle of nowhere in war-torn bombed out Croatia? Sounds like Paradise!!

I agree......that's fishy as hell. It was less of a move, and more of a fast getaway.

Ya know, I bet poor Dijiana doesn't even know the extent of The Great Neck-Bearded One's sins. After all, her being merely a woman without a penis in the org with ZERO status, means she wasn't privy to whatever goings on happened in the JC Meetings. Nor would any of the asshole Elduhzzzzz tell her.

Things that make you go, "Hmmmmmmmmm?"

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

That also demonstrates his lack of self-awareness. Having gotten a new lease on life, he built a brand that provided him with more money than he should have known what to do with. That was a great opportunity to count his blessings and get his shit in order, including helping his in-laws financially and contributing to a stable home life. The kind of thing you might do as a show of appreciation for not being kicked to the curb like you deserved.

He blew it all up. And he has not stopped lighting matches.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

He should have been smart enough to not shit in his own nest.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    TonusOH including helping his in-laws financially and contributing to a stable home life. The kind of thing you might do as a show of appreciation for not being kicked to the curb like you deserved.

Don't get me started! It's not like he was some newly married kid anymore... but a big man* in his mid late 30s!!

*Very big as it happens

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    That was a great opportunity to count his blessings and get his shit in order, including helping his in-laws financially and contributing to a stable home life

Even JWs deserve their own privacy and to worship their God in peace. Not only were they housing a vocal apostate, he was operating a lucrative antiJW business out of their home! Imagine that… their ideals and beliefs, however misguided, were completely contradicted and ridiculed by their son-in-law whose avowed mission was to burn their religion to the ground. It’s like me moving into my granny’s home - the same woman who thinks I am demonised because I used to be into tarot cards.

Here’s the rub - Lloyd stated several times that the in-laws were dependent upon him. That’s bad enough, but did they know that Lloyd was largely funded by apostate exJWs who gave their money to him so he could take down their religion? Imagine this money trail - Joe Apostate from Kansas City pledges money to Lloyd Evans through Patreon and part of this goes to Dijana’s mother’s new dress to wear to the Kingdom Hall? Were the in-laws getting money from filtered down through Dijana from apostate donations - and somehow they ended up in the Worldwide Kingdom Hall fund? Wouldn’t that be the shit.

This is why Apostasy-for-hire is such a bad fucking idea.

Having gotten a new lease on life, he built a brand that provided him with more money than he should have known what to do with.

I don’t believe for a second that he ever thought of allowing his family an equal share in his gains. He made a killing off the earthquake relief fund that even a Scientology blogger wrote an article about - complete with a link to Jabba the Hutt’s PayPal. Lloyd even stated that what they had received was more than enough to purchase a home and had to ease off the request for donations. Of course it was largely funded off the wife and two kids - them playing a large part in the emotional blackmail of it all. But the indication was that they had enough.

Lloyd, never one to keep quiet about his plans, was immediately tweeting about buying a home in Istria and how he didn’t want his girls to grow up in a dump like Sisak. (Spoiler alert - they still are four years and many donations later)

But they never bought the home in Istria. Indeed in his second letter (we have to start quoting this as 2 Lloyd - New Testament style) he dangled the carrot of resuming the search for the home in Istria. Which means at some point they stopped looking- yet he had the money for it.

Why? It didn’t serve his immediate purpose to throw all his chips into that pot, especially when living a double life. I believe that him buying his own place in Zagreb was part of his open relationship plan. It was in his interest to keep her impoverished and having no future except through him.

This is why he was so arrogant about the entire thing. He held the purse strings and she was at his mercy.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So he change is Patreon tiers?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Excuse me? Channel consultant ?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Looks like he ended the monthly Zoom videos?

But replaced them with monthly 1-on-1 meetings? That should go well...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit