It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2498 Replies latest jw friends

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    But a man with an addiction for lying has to be hiding something else.

I think his belly is likely hiding his private parts, so he probably can't determine his biological gender without the assistance of a mirror. What lurks down there may require fumigation. I would recommend pyrethin-based insecticide.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I would recommend pyrethin-based insecticide.

Your nice, I would have said what he need is a chemical castration... And to all those poor girls that had to have sex with that pervo...Your Welcome...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I still say you're all making a stretch thinking he "dated" Thai "girls."

I'd bet 12 bottles of Tony's finest Macallens Scotch that he travels there soley for the Lady-Boyz.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I don't know what they were hiding in their skirts, but I am pretty sure none of them 'dated' Lloyd. But maybe that's what they call it at the Rent-a-Hooker in Phuket.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

The whole "dating" concept wasn't offered until he realized that people were dropping him like a hot shit for soliciting prostitutes. In his mind, he thought he could just say he was using prostitutes, blame his wife for not fulfilling his needs and WT for tampering with his sexuality, and it would all be fine. Everyone would be so sympathetic and supportive.

So, when he saw his support drying up left and right, he had to alter his story and suddenly paint it as if he was actually going out on legitimate dates with someone who just happened to be a sex worker. In Thailand. Where he was for a month. Because of course sex workers in Thailand legitimately "date" foreign men who are in their country for a limited time. But that was the only straw he could grasp at once he realized he could no longer BS people and count on their unwavering support. Uselss lying deceitful ass hat.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Lloyd Evans: "Dates" Thai Lady-Boy sex workers like Anthony Morris III "sips" Macallans scotch.

lol

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

It is no coincidence that prostitutes almost always refer to their encounters as "dates" and themselves as "girlfriends". They typically don't bump into someone in the street with a straight up business proposal for sex. It's all a charade designed to make the "john" feel like it's real, the sex is desired by the other party and also provides some cover for their activities should they be hassled by police.

The whole "dating" concept wasn't offered until he realized that people were dropping him like a hot shit for soliciting prostitutes.

I believe this to be a fair analysis. In the livestream he admitted to seeing prostitutes in general and in the Facebook post that followed. he admitted to visiting sex workers IN Thailand. This was a calculated attempt at normalcy, as if it were common for frustrated husbands to embark on sex holidays in Thailand. When he finally read the room it was too late. So everything we've heard from him since has been pure gaslighting on his part. As he said in his "Aftermath" video last September, "I dated a sex worker while I was there. End of story".

In his grease encrusted mind, he deduced that it really was "dating" and should the hooker ever be contacted, they would confirm this.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you LMsA

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    ""I dated a sex worker while I was there. End of story".

"The Girlfriend Experience"

WikiPedia: Girlfriend experience - Wikipedia

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

For those who may still be inclined to believe that Jabba the Hutt participated in a “victimless crime”, here’s some reading material for your flight:

https://phuket-go.com/phuket-news/phuket-news/patong-nightlife-takes-a-hit-after-underage-prostitution-scandal/

TL;DR:

One year ago, a bar on Bangla St (sound familiar??) in Pa Tong got raided by the Thai authorities who found “children” employed as sex workers. As a result, the Thai authorities instituted a law that “nighttime venues” must close by 1 AM.

The proprietor was a foreign national known as “Ronny” who subsequently fled to Laos. He also operated other illegal venues in Bangkok and central Thailand. In other words: A sex trafficker.

I relate this because Lloyd had made an adamant point in his FB rebuttal that had he really sought sex workers, he would have went to Bangkok instead.

He didn’t need to go to Bangkok; it was all right there. He knew that and lied right to everyone’s face. It was even on the same street (Bangla) where he had supposedly contemplated suicide from his hotel room.

As any good cop would tell you, what else is he lying about? Did “Ronny” hook Lloyd up before he fled to Laos a year later?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit