It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2683 Replies latest jw friends

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

The problem with doing an updated TRA is that there's no new audience for it. He's already sold all the copies he's ever gonna sell and hasn't created an entirely new fan base that's going to invest in a new copy.

Normally you update or revise books like that when they're extremely outdated or when it's no longer in the limelight and you have a whole new customer base for it. Neither applies, so who's gonna shell out another $40 to hear him talk about stuff that's really old news by now? Remini's show has been off the air forever and her star is falling fast so no reason to brag about that, and he hasn't done anything significant since then except confess to dallying with prostitutes.

He's also already tried to spin that story in his favor and that hasn't worked. Any mention of it in a new book to a new audience risks having them react the same way; not buying his BS "we're all imperfect and it's all apostate lies anyway" and instead, losing them as viewers.

I doubt he'd sell any more than maybe 100 copies of TRA v2 and it would do more damage than good. Plus he doesn't look like he has the clarity or sobriety needed to do it anyway. Something is seriously wrong with his health, judging by his IG videos alone. I don't see good things for him in 2024, NGL.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think I mentioned this before, but the book could also open him up to civil action if he libels anyone. At the very least, it might be possible to get the book pulled from shelves (digital or otherwise) and freeze the meager revenues it would have generated. Is that worth the time and effort?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Don't you know? It's hard to write, make / edit videos, and have Zoom calls with Patreons when you're tripping balls off 'shrooms.

https://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/igdgwVwCbj.U/v0/-1x-1.jpg

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Telltale Atheist vs. Tall Tales Asshat. All his videos are outperforming Lloyd's and Owen also has almost 4x his subscribers, which must chap his ample ass.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    think it's obvious that he has a German speaking insider he trusts, thus the reason for that language.

I've noticed quite a few supportive German speaking commenters under his videos & posts, often with no clue as to what's been going on. It's where I think he gets quite a bit of his financial backing. May also be because prostitution is legal in some of the Nordic/Germanic countries - love things up their backsides. Because they're quite protective of prostitutes they jump to defending the industry as a whole, which is quite a different premise and damages vulnerable women and children.

I appreciate it's not in the same ball park but they also tend to walk around completely nude at home etc, bless them - (I mean in front of visitors😂)

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

That would be almost be the proper ending to his story: him trying to find a new place to live, with the two most important criteria being that prostitution and drugs are legal. Any videos he would produce after that could be legitimately described as 'lit.'

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

That would be almost be the proper ending to his story: him trying to find a new place to live

That is inevitable at some point. Or is he going to grow old alone in a country where he doesn’t speak the language and has no friends or family once his daughters discover the truth about him.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

He is so late reviewing the 2023 AGM

then he says the last minute door of opportunity is a nothing burger? Huh

why is he so bad at what he does?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

L.E is on the Berean youtube channel rigth now, he has about 7 moderators in the chat section , I wonder why...Guess he doesn't want anybody asking about Lloyd Thailand trip...

Lloyd in that interview is like a bag of diapers. Self absorbed and full of 💩

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Thai Pleasures says hi.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit