It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2600 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Another "Holiday" on someone else's dime? Why yes, YES he will!

This confirms my suspicions; people are dumb as hell and humanity as a whole is doomed.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I'm going to post this cause , so far yes, he has 421 paying Patrons ,but 541 in total (so 120 "free Patrons" ?) . I just want to see if the "free" membership goes up . If that number doesn't goes up ,that will show how "ass been" and irrelevant he is now , when people don't even bother to sign for a free Patrons account.🤔I wonder though, if a paying member can also sign up to get a free membership or a "couple " of them also ...

When he add that free membership option ,and the number suddendly went up by a 100 , I always thought if it was him that did ... by buying them ...maybe?

And about that all paid holiday , vacation, "mental health break" If, who ever did this , thinks that , by doing this, he will get back the L.E. he once knew ,and he thinks that is " Lloyd and savior " will start doing lots of Youtube videos about the bad watchtower again , now that his all rested, he or she is in for a rude awakening ! That ship as sailed now , and it looks like the " captain" is not going to go down with his youtube ''ship'' either...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So apparently somebody ( Daniel Torridon) who wa interviewed by L.E.on Oct.24 , did not like is experience... He just made a video about this on Nov.7 ,a long and so boring video (1h,37m 17 sec 🙄) ,complaining about it. The video is call : Why I'm leaving the ex-JW community ,thia what he wrote on the description of that Youtube video :This follows on from my recent appearance on the Lloyd Evans show and my roasting on Twitter/X by a number of "Lloyd haters". .

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I watched some of that Daniel Torridon video. He's a horrible and extremely dull presenter, losing the viewer in all sorts of tangents. The tl;dr is that he's whining about how he's not getting views/subs in the exJW community, the results of a poll he put up that said he was boring (true), and about how he's not really a Lloyd Evans supporter, but still manages to defend him against these horrible exJWs.

Which non-coincidentally makes him a perfect guest for the Lloyd Evans Channel.

Good riddance. The guy is full of himself and so desperately craves a foothold outside the exJW bubble, but is struggling since his viewers want exJW content. Lloyd reached out to him through his "Personal Assistant" as Daniel related and wanted him on.

Two pathetic middle aged men who are tired of the exJW scene but still crave the adulation.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

OK who look in the mirror and said is name 3 time 😠 He just post this today on Instagram , Hollywood California he wrote ...So he's still on vacation ?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

During his lifestream somebody had offer him to paid him some plane tickets to Texas or vegas , I wonder If it could be that same person who paid from that trip.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Many have offered hospitality to him over the years. Lloyd has stated repeatedly that he wanted to visit LA again - a probable sign that he enjoyed the hookers on the Sunset Strip last time round.

Pure speculation - what if what set off this summer’s meltdown was his realisation that there wasn’t anyone out there even remotely close to the relationship he ended? He starts making overtures towards her about reconciling, only she wasn’t having it. Perhaps even revealing that she was already seeing someone and that they needed to move forward with the divorce.

Having no luck with the Zagreb crowd he was trying to cozy up to and likely being turned down flat once the prostitute addiction became known, he tried to re-kindle something back home.

Yet another lonely holiday season, so he flees to LA for some action on Sunset Blvd. Thus the need for the hotel room instead of a room in the home of his patron.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

He had framed those pictures to make it look like he was only there for research purposes. To fool his donors. If I was on holiday for "introspection" I certainly wouldn't be actively approaching JW's on the street, and looking into the equally, but very similar cult that is Scientology.

• Debra02
    Debra02

Got a theory as to why he created a free tier on you tube, just a theory cos I don't know, but it gives him an audience where he can directly winge and play hurt to regarding the lawsuit and his imaginary hate campaign Iin the hope they may eventually start paying him

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

How many times now has he failed to fulfill his monthly Patreon promises? He went pretty much this entire month without doing a damn thing except one interview and an update on the India blast 3 weeks ago. No zoom calls, nothing else.

On top of being the most despicable, disgusting person alive with how he treats his wife and people in general.

And people still give him money. Money that could go to support a real charity. St. Jude helps children with cancer, World Central Kitchen provides people with hot meals all over the planet, and Lloyd fucks around with prostitutes while crapping out useless videos no one watches.

What a stupid world we live in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit