Are You Horrifed if Someone Goes Into a “Massage Parlor”?

by minimus 81 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Yesterday, Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, got busted for getting a massage and more. They say there is another more high profile person who also got busted.

Does this stuff upset you that some men have gone into a massage parlor for possibly more than a massage??

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Quite frankly, no.

But if there is sex trafficking that is abusing/forcing the women performing "the work". then that is upsetting. If women (or men) are being brought into the country and forced to work as "sex slaves" the perps should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. Beyond those circumstances, I think it's pretty much a "victimless crime".

Let's face it, Robert Kraft likely has dozens of women throwing themselves at him everyday. He's just smart enough to realize they're really just after his BILLION$.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

No, I'm horrified that they still arrest people going to a massage parlor, what up with that nonsense?

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

Personally what a person does with their own time, as long as it is not harming another person is their own business, and doesn't bother me.

• minimus
    minimus

I don’t think the average customer would know whether a massager is a sex slave. I’m sure some people assume everyone in that business is forced to do something they don’t want to do.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

High street Massage parlours in the UK are checked by the council and the masseuses have to be able to work in the UK and have legit qualifications. Sure they may be massages to the whole body (nudge nudge wink wink) but I don’t think anything nepharious is happening.

• Room 215
    Room 215

It's more than likely the authorities have reason to believe that what's going on within is illegal before they stage a raid. Especially when a mistake will expose them to lawsuits, particularly from someone as well-known and wealthy as Kraft. As the old carpenter says: "measure tiwce, cut once."

• minimus
    minimus

He got the massage in the wrong state and wrong country.

• minimus
    minimus

I guess they have another old billionaire accused of visiting the massage spa. That place must be good!😈

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

what's a massge parlir?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit