I'm writing a book and I need all of your help!

by lv4fer 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

1. Were you raised a witness? NO

2. What religion if any were your before you became a witness? Catholic

3. Did you know the person that taught studied with you? yes - Friend.

4. Were you a initially contacted by the door to door ministry? No - neighbour

5. Were you df'd before you started questioning the BORG? No

6. What was the big thing that made you take the first step into questioning the Borg and start you on your way out? United Nations-NGO stuff

Twink

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

1. Were you raised a witness? no

If no

2. What religion if any were your before you became a witness? none, was raised Catholic

3. Did you know the person that taught studied with you? No

Family member or Friend. Neither - just a dude

4. Were you a initially contacted by the door to door ministry? If not what other means. Met a JW girl in a college class

6. What was the big thing that made you take the first step into questioning the Borg and start you on your way out? I started looking at the WT quotes regarding 1975. I was shocked.

• Mulan
    Mulan

1. Were you raised a witness? Yes, from age 4

If no

2. What religion if any were your before you became a witness? Father was a Christian Scientist and Mom was a Baptist

3. Did you know the person that taught studied with you?

4. Were you a initially contacted by the door to door ministry? My mother visited a neighbor who was having a study at her house, and she wanted one too.

6. What was the big thing that made you take the first step into questioning the Borg and start you on your way out? I was thrown into contact with "worldly" people at a business convention. They were people of all religions, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu and Christian. I spent a lot of time with them, and reallized they were very devout, wonderful, loving people, just like me. I realized all religions are the same and that all the things my husband had told me were true and that JW's were not special. Ultimately reading C of C was the last straw. Then I realized they were actually corrupt.

• mustang
    mustang

1. Yes

2. Not applicable; personally, a "3rd Generation" .

3. N/A

4. N/A

5. I did the Slow Fade, moved, became inactive and kept religion to myself after that.

6. Hypocrisy, treatment of others, lack of love; but mainly, I left home and started the search for the real me!!!

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit