How many times have the GB been wrong?

by atomant 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    atomant3 minutes agoSucking millions of people into believing a lie.The irony is the GB (governing baboons) believe there very own lies.
    Or do they? I am not so sure. I think they know it's all lies but enjoy the power and lifestyle. If I, when an elder, realised it was all lies and a cult, how much more so must the paedophile protecting popes know it's all a scam?!?!?
  • Half banana
    Half banana

Punky, I agree with you the GB are delusional but not above recognizing that what they are doing is wrong. Perhaps though there is a private GB code where they never admit to being wrong even to each other and must stay the governing course till death?

I cannot think of another explanation for their own blind loyalty to this scumbag organisation.

I could not stop thinking about Loesch's talk on another thread where he said that going to university is like holding the trigger of a gun at your throat. When analysed rationally what does it say; you are dicing with death if you get higher education. What they actually mean is: don't get educated 'cos then you will realize our systematic indoctrination has been controlling your thinking and you will stop supporting our scam.

This prohibition on education by any standard is just bizzare. In the real world where JW thinking does not exist, to go to university is the biggest help you might ever have to get on in life and achieve your own chosen goals.

Smiddy said it, they only got one thing right: "Religion is a snare and a racket."

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB may have put out fictitiously concocted doctrines but they knew what they were doing was going to enhance the proliferation of the literature the WTS printed.

Many wrongs created many rights for the organization $$$$$

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    You mean How Many Times have they committed Apostasy by going against or changing teachings established by the Anointed? :)
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

atomant - "How many times have the GB been wrong?"

Once again, I don't think we have enough server space. :smirk:

• clarity
    clarity
    How can you tell when the governing body is wrong ...when their lips move!
  • Finkelstein
  • sparky1
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy
    How many times have they been right ?
  • steve2
    steve2
    Well they were right in warning about education increasing the likelihood of leaving the organization. Unfortunately for the organization, people with educated brains tend to use them and are less likely to swallow bullsh*t.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit