How many times have the GB been wrong?

by atomant 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant
    Actually its quite amusing to observe the different reactions from within the org every time theres new light.How dumb does a person have to be to not realize its all a conjob.Surely a thinking logical person would question all the changes over the years.lts almost like the blind leading the blind scenario.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

The number of contradictions and lies that the Watchtower makes has no impact on the regular JW who's been in for an average of 10 to 20 years since the age of reason.

What counts is a combination of curiosity and a sense of integrity. Without integrity curiosity amounts to nothing since the person's fears (of shunning) predominate.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    The were never wrong but were instead "Accuracy Impaired" and "Correctness Challenged".
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

all the time, or 144,000 times

whichever comes first

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    The question, what have they ever got right.
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    James beat me to it, was gonna ask the same thing.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

TOO MANY

• smiddy
    smiddy

They got one thing right ,

" Religion Is A Snare And A Racket"

smiddy

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

At the ARC, his holiness watchtower rock star paedophile protecting pope whacko Jacko said that the GB had apologised in times past.

My question; when?

I've never seen those over stuffed pigs ever apologise. Rather, they blame the rank and file(tm) when they are caught in a lie.

Evidently they are overlapping liars.

• atomant
    atomant
    Sucking millions of people into believing a lie.The irony is the GB (governing baboons) believe there very own lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit