No more Questions from MINIMUS

by was a new boy 58 Replies latest jw friends

• jhine
    jhine

RIP Minimus . Such sad news .

Jan

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

It would be good to know how Minimus passed away...I hope I'm not out of line for asking...unless of course the family prefers to keep it private.

My condolences to the family!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Well, that is sad news. It is true to say that this board will not be same without him. He was unique. You could see that he never could have remained a dub, he asked too many questions.

He was one of the few that have been here longer than me. I must admit that in recent years his posts often betrayed a political view that I could not share, but hey, anyone who opposes the Watchtower has got to be on my side.

Condolences to his family, I am sure he will be deeply mourned. RIP brother ......

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
    As I foretold you, were all spirits and
    Are melted into air, into thin air:
    And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
    The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces,
    The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
    Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve
    And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
    Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on, and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

William Shakespeare
    From The Tempest, Act 4 Scene 1

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

A sad loss for all.

I have no more words.

• Biahi
    Biahi

On, no! I will miss Minimus. So many deaths in my world recently, his is number 4, just in the last week. RIP, brother Min. 😕🙏

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

Rest Minimus, we are powerless to say you should not go to rest. We will miss your numerous updates and questions. Condolence to the family.

• carla
    carla

Rest in Peace Min, he will be missed.

• Simon
    Simon

So sad to hear this.

The thing that sucks about running a community site that is well over 2 decades old is that we're all that much older too, and some of us reach the end of our journey.

There have been many over the years, people that share a slice of their life with us, that you may not know personally but kind of put a virtual face and voice to.

It's often quite poignant to look back on old topics and posts and remember that there was a real-life character behind them, whether you agreed with their opinions or not. Minimus contributed a lot of them to this site which is why his passing will have such an impact.

The saddest thing is that we never get to say "thanks" for all they shared or goodbye.

RIP Min

• JohnKG
    JohnKG

RIP Minimus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit