The Light Actually IS Getting Brighter

by Magnum 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Overrated
    Overrated

The light is getting brighter with Google,

• waton
    waton

read it gain, it is not the light alone that is getting brighter, but the pathway.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

waton

waton 5 hours ago

read it gain, it is not the light alone that is getting brighter, but the pathway.

Yeah, the exit signs are now lit up!

RB

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I like it when a post of mind divides opinion. Yes Mr Pistol had a good Splane response, although I stand by my argument!

One of my favourite songs was song 111 in the brown song book. We always sang it at conventions, typically on a Saturday when “new light” was divulged during the afternoon symposium.

https://youtu.be/BonW_JS_Bm0

Gone the days when false religion kept us its dismal prison! Truth was revived, the Lord’s Day arrived!

Light on the path of righteous ones increases.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I bring out a few false teaching of the wt. Then pull out prob: 4:19 he who walks in darkness don't know why he STUMBLES. GAME OVER

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962
    GasLIGHTing is getting brighter
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Now WT song books are inspired of God! 🤣

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

"The way of the Watchower is like the gaslight that gets brighter and brighter."

Kudos to @Fadeaway1962 for beating me to it 😂

• waton
    waton

If anything, the analogy of dawn in the east, also implies a dusk in the west, the cyclical nature of wt "enlightenment"

all their much heralded new doctrinal slants in their "new releases" are now on the dustheap of history, no wonder they would like to see the light from a bonfire on all of it, going up in smoke, so much hot air rising.

It must have dawned on David Splane, that it 'be easier if he could start from scratch, wit a clean slate, but it's too late, wt, doctrinally, is in the declining light, dusk phase.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit