Do Any Of You Still Think Trump Was Working With The Russians?

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Lady in designer tent GOOD - especially to women her husband rapes - knocks around.

Ahh, you endeavor to stay calm -- try to contain that Dumbocrat anger.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@recovering:

Mean me mustard sometimes you make me shake.myhead at your refusal to effect facts. You minimize what has been proven if it does not fit your agenda.

*sigh*. Right. So, let’s try it. What exactly do you perceive my agenda to be? What are the “facts” that have been “proven”? And by what evidence?

Let’s do it. Let’s talk about Crowdstrike. Let’s talk about the IC releasing reports without any examination of the DNC server. Let’s talk the CozyBear and FancyBear, the patterns they used, how all that connects. Let’s talk about OnionDuke, the metadata on the files, how it can be changed. Let’s talk about the file time stamps and how they indicate a transfer rate higher than the internet capacity at the time... Let’s talk about Guccifer, and finally how WikiLeaks denies Russia as the source.

Just as proof of how powerful Facebook political Influences can be we just need to look to the Arab spring. It changed the face of mideast politics . Look at how many middle eastern countries where involved in either civil wars or the to changes in rulership during this period.

Yeap, that’s how it happened... USA ran $100K of ads and before we knew it, Arab Spring. We are all just a bunch or morons browsing Faceplant and believing everything there. #Projection

• recovering
    recovering

No less than the US intelligence agencies have confirmed Russia's attempt at influence of US elections. Stop denying it. Whether you are liberal or conservative interference in our election is bad

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'm not sure if the Orange Man is working with the Russians or not but it seems strange that he now quotes new planned expenditures (i.e. Coronavirus) in both US Dollars and Russian Rubles.

Rub a Dub

• recovering
    recovering

Caves I was referring to mean mr.mustard comment on how little Facebook could influence politics.

The only “interference” I’ve seen proven is a few hundred thousand dollars of Facebook advertisements. That was in 2016. Give me a break. That isn’t what I would call interference.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    No less than the US intelligence agencies have confirmed Russia's attempt at influence of US elections.

Yeah, that doesn’t help your case. The US intelligence agencies, all 9 billion of them, have historically been incorrect at best, and partisan at worst. Sorry, but did you see the Comey incidents? You actually believed Clapper when he said 17 intelligence agencies agree, later to be downgraded to 3? The same guy working at CNN now??! I can’t trust these institutions now.

Nevertheless, they could convince me easily. I’m open to it. All I need is evidence. Show me the evidence. Solid IT evidence. I admit, there is the possibility Russians were in the DNC server, sure. Then again, it could have been some other party. To me, it’s a 50% probability right now. Need evidence... That’s it. The evidence can’t be “the government said so”. Especially when what they said doesn’t make sense.. like: ‘We never examined the server but we know for sure who did this.’

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit