My mom

by vienne 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• jhine
    jhine

So sorry for your loss ,so tragic .

Jan

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Oh wow, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's very sobering. She seemed like a great lady and certainly brought value here. If there are any that write nasty comments about her, that's a reflection of then and their CULTure, not of your mom. It's really disgusting. Take care of yourself in this process as you're executing her desires. May it shed even more light on her life for you and who she was as you work through these things. She will be missed.

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

Sorry to hear that annie.....sending love.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

My condolences to you and your family! Always here for you if you need us.

Atlantis!

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

I'm very sorry for your loss. I did not know your mom but have read some of her posts.

Anyone who helps expose this demonic organization is worthy of salutations. Sadly in this case, I offer you my sincerest condolences.

God bless you and your family.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I am so sorry to hear this. Comfort and peace to you and yours.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Annie I am so shocked.

It really takes the wind out of you... she had such a fine intellect and was a credit to her profession.

Is it possible, though her account be closed, that since this is a support forum her many excellent contributions be left to benefit those who come after? Either way she will be sorely missed :((

My sincere condolences, Annie, She was far too young

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Im so sorry for your loss Annie. And i thank you for coming here and letting us all know.

Your mothers contributions here have helped alot of people and im sure the information she left here will continue to do just that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit