Ekala Convention Hall To be Sold - Sri Lanka

by Sanath 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hecce
    Hecce
    Sanath

Welcome
    With the decrease in the frequency of the conventions it might be cheaper to use a rented building and avoid the maintenance all year around. They might going back to the "good old days".
  • Magnum
    Magnum

Thank you, Sanath; very interesting.

cha ching: It seems that there are things going on in the background with the GB and the WT that we shall have to wait and see...... like the end of a very mysterious movie.

I've been thinking that. That's why I check this site daily - to keep up with latest news.

There is a similar situation with the company I work for. There are problems and things going on behind the scenes, and upper management tries to make it seem as though all is OK. I check my work email daily for announcements, etc. I think there are going to be major company changes soon, including layoffs.

I really believe that major things are going on behind the scenes in JW land. I still think that JWdom is going to go into decline soon if it hasn't already.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Almost every time I tell my (fellow fader) wife about a new development, her eyes go wide and she says...

"Another one? How are they keeping the congregations from knowing about this, or asking what's happening???"

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

magnum even they have not been printint about 50 million magazines a month (watchtower and awake) and have about $2 million dollars because of it they still have to keep closing halls down

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit