JW News

by neat blue dog 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

The latest news release on JWdotORG concludes with the sentence: "More information will be provided on JW News as we confirm the details of this ongoing situation."

I just thought it was funny them using the capitalized phrase "JW News" now. Imagine JWN, the ultimate fake news network ๐Ÿ˜…

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I just thought it was funny them using the capitalized phrase "JW News" now.

@neat blue dog ...

Fox "News" does it. It works for them.

• minimus
    minimus

What does JW stand for??

This could be interesting....

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

John Wayne?

• Overrated
    Overrated

I'd rather hear news on John Wayne than Jeehoover Witnesses.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

"Get up-to-date truth as it changes here at JW News..."

• wolverines
    wolverines

Joke world news.

• Biahi
    Biahi

If it doesnโ€™t come from us, itโ€™s fake news!

• minimus
    minimus

Joke World news lol

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And with their bias against common sense, it is not worth abiding by. I do not trust the washtowel for medical advice--I don't even trust the government, let alone the washtowel. They are not scientists--they trash science so their lies will hold out. (And neither are other cult leaders such as Fauci, Soros, or Microsoft's Gates scientists to be trusted.)

I take my supplements, at that against the CDC that says they do nothing. I wonder how many jokehovians take any supplements, or even have the bare bones two week supply of food stored up for short term disruptions (let alone the 6 months to 2 years that is now recommended for longer term disruptions leading to FEMA camps and RFID chips being mandatory). And I believe my vitamins provide more protection against coronavirus (and colds and flu) than those worthless but legally necessary face masks that make everyone look stupid, hand washings that deprive the immune system of germ exposure that may prevent allergies and auto-immune problems, and "social(??)" distancing that makes people afraid of each other. Does the washtowel advocate for a simple vitamin C tablet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit