Hours will be going up

by pbrow 24 Replies latest jw friends

• pbrow
    pbrow

Just got done watching parts of the October episode at jdub.broadcasting and it looks like the definition of "sacred service" is getting an update. Construction work, helping out fellow dubs, even helping out non-beliebers and opposers will soon be adding up to record progress for publishers... Gett ready for a HUGE increase in hours being reported.... Can you hear it now?? My how JW.ORG provides...

pbrow

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I totally called it!!! I knew it!

As the hours went down they needed to find a way to keep it appearing higher!

• Simon
    Simon

It gives people more ways to fake their service and still get to be in the club.

"yeah, I didn't do the traditional field ministry this month like the 18 before it ... but I helped an old dear with some groceries and said 'god bless' so that's 8 hours right there"

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Hey its only taken the JWS 100+ years to become christians... kinda
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    It shoulda never took reporting field service time ...to help an elderly person, or actually any person in need. I see anyone reporting a kind gesture as time.....A FAKE !!!!!😡
  • prologos
    prologos
    there was feeble attempt as this before, but now-- it broadens the claim of their "charitable " status.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Will volunteering at soup kitchens be far behind?
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

When will they include browsing jw.org as "Sacred Service"?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    If this comes to be a practise, perhaps the word ''spiritual'' will have a more Christian like way to it.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

You could work at a Food Bank and be a "Pioneer" without ever so much as opening a Bible or knocking on a door.

(sigh) The light just keeps on getting brighter and the new refinements are a refreshment to the soul.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit