Did You Like The Iraqi Minister 4 'Information'!?

by ISP 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

I thought he was a real character! He may have killed himself but I was hoping that he survived. I don't think he is on the US card deck. What did you make of the guy?

ISP

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

I thought he was hilarious.

There's a great grass-roots site called www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com

Full of quotes and such. It's a hoot.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

He must be the most optimistic man on the planet, surely?

reminds me a bit of Everton fans insisting that they are still a big team and that David Moyes is the best manager in the Premiership after only one game in charge.

Typical bluenoses.

• Francois
    Francois

Bagdhad Bob? One of the funniest men on the planet. Go to this link for some of his deathless sayings. Pee first:

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

Let me know what you think?

francois

You got there before me SA.

• Simon
    Simon

I thought he was great. At least fun to watch and had some passion unlike some of the stiffs we put up.

• foreword
    foreword

He definitely added to the show....lol

He should be nominated for an acadamy award.

Which category?

• Gerard
    Gerard

.... Why did the chicken cross the road? "We are not afraid of the chicken and, in fact, the cowardly chicken has not crossed the road. He is an infidel and will burn in the fires of hell. Allah has condemned him. The chicken is stupid. All chickens are stupid" (dramatic pause) "and they are condemned. In fact, there are no chickens crossing roads anywhere! Believe me!"

Comical Ali

• Jourles
    Jourles

If he is still alive and kicking, I'm sure any of the teams that the Colorado Avalanche will face in the Stanley Cup series could use his expertise at calling it what it is. If only the Detroit Turkey Wings had him for a spokesperson....

"The Red Wings are winning against the infidels! They are nowhere near defeat! The Disney Ducks are becoming pate as I speak!!!"

Sorry, I just HAAAD to rub that one in for Aztec's sake! Now I shall wait for my .

• ISP
    ISP

"When we were making the law, when we were writing the literature and the mathematics the grandfathers of Blair and little Bush were scratching around in caves"

"Those Iraqi fighters are slapping those gangsters on the face, and then when they flee, they will kick their backsides."

About Bush: "the leader of the international criminal gang of bastards."

"the insane little dwarf Bush"

"The midget Bush and that Rumsfield deserve only to be beaten with shoes by freedom loving people everywhere."

"Rumsfeld, he needs to be hit on the head"

"Bush is a very stupid man. The American people are not stupid, they are very clever. I can't understand how such clever people came to elect such a stupid president."

"Who is this dog Franks in Qatar?"

Some Ad Hominems from Mr MSS!

ISP

• zucker
    zucker

M.S.S.'s suicide note. Found next to his body. Which had one gunshot wound to his head

"I'm not really dead, in fact I triple guarantee you I'm not dead. Don't believe the body you see on the ground, The American bastards put it there since they are liars, and Allah will burn their livers in hell. The American cowards could not kill Iraqi's so they had to make hollywood dummies like the one you see here. They are drunkards and infidels. They will be recieved with bombs, bullets, and shoes Allah willing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit