Has the Watchtower infiltrated JWD?

by JH 36 Replies latest jw friends

• be wise
    be wise

They wouldn't want to discuss anything without an agenda. They are God's chosen organisation, remember.

They are right and we are wrong.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Why do they care about what I say or do? If they do, then they are not paying attention to their own flock. Oh that's right, they think they still own me...

• ballistic
    ballistic

It depends what you mean Ozzie. Some people cannot give out their identity for fear of loosing contact with family witnesses, or even for fear of being disfellowshipped themselves. For these people it would be best to accept as fact the Watchtower is lurking. People have allready been rumbled becuase of their presence on this site. There are actual examples of this.

As to whether they are interested in the content is a different matter.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well if they have " infiltrated " or are just lurking and monitoring, the must love posts like this:

The Ultimate APOSTATE SURVEY!!! Check it out!! please respond!! ^_^

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/50215/715352/post.ashx#715352

• hurt
    hurt

"I always thought that that Refiners Fire acted a bit odd...... "

Of course, Prisca, you're kidding again, no?

• minimus
    minimus

No, but JWD has infiltrated the Watchtower!......Although, Refiner's Fire and Prisca seem odder than they normally do, lately.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

All I know is, if Farkel turns out to be Ted Jaracz I'm going to be pretty damned upset.

Nina

• minimus
    minimus

NINA, I would rather Farkel be Jaracz than you confuse him with me...Big Tex, are ya hearin' me, son???

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

All I know is I've never you and Farkel together at the same time. Coincidence? I think not.

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Of course, Prisca, you're kidding again, no?

Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit