INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR CHRISTIAN LIFE AND MINISTRY MEETING

by pixel 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pixel
    pixel

The "New" mid-week meeting is still a joke and way too convoluted. Too many topics with nothing in common being discussed in one hour and 30 minutes.

By the time the meeting ends, nothing will be remembered from the beginning. Maybe that's why they will have a review at the end?

Stupid meeting. No substance at all. That does not look like worship to me.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    Island Man, the talks given by brothers that are not ministerial servants or elders have been removed. This is a MAJOR change! I'm sure that more than a few will not like this at all. Obviously, this is a move to control absolutely everything that is said from the platform

Actually, those talks have been gone for quite some months, replaced with seated presentations using the NWT.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Seriously, the one good thing they really had... they take that away!
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Where does someone find a Bible study program that is soooo complex and confusing? Only among Jehovah's Witnesses!

Me thinks me will be missing even more meetings.:):):)

Thank you Pixel.

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Why did they complicate it like this?

Pure and major BS!!!

SL

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

What I don't get is....there are 7 Governing Body members plus 30 Helpers to these GB members. Now that is a sizeable 'think tank'...an organization with some 37 so-called mature spiritual leaders and dare-say 'pillars'. Was this the best they could come up with for the new arrangement for mid-week meeting? I can just hear Jehovah saying to himself....'O My God!'

Yah, no doubt about it Jehovah's Witnesses are in disarray and in a holy-shit-mess!

• Sabin
    Sabin

4) Apply yourself to the field ministry. Videos of MODEL presentations, I find the whole thing funny I just laughed all the way through. We get a real insight to how JDub`s view the people they call on.

JDub) "Hhhheeeelllllloooo, mmmmyyyy nnnnnaaaaammmmeee is SSSSuuusssaaannnnnnnnnneeee."

"Wwwwwwaaaattttt is yyyyoouurrr nnnnaaaammmmmeeee??????????."

Householder) I don't know nufing, I`m a idiot.

Except for Carol, she had read the bible a few times & still managed to know sweet FA about it.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    FMCLAM!
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard
    And lame videos at that. I saw the Matthew video on worm-worm-worm jw-dot-borg. And it is a total and complete waste of electricity--I just watched to see if there was any smut worth bashing. As for me, I would rather spend time watching videos on the coming silver price explosion, the banks running the economy into the ground, or that take unorthodox positions on famous history items such as Hitler and Einstein. At any rate, I find them more entertaining than any of the washtowel videos.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Yawn!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit