Sad News for Ignored One - wont be posting for a while !

by mattnoel 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((ignorned one))))))))))

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Katie and Craig

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Ignored One, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It really is like losing a member of the family.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Ahhhhh Pobrecito Ignored One...... come back. We'll cheer you up, Guranteed. Maybe we could all pitch in and send ya a new housemate for the other buddy. I must conspire with Matt for this. Dont leave cause you're sad. Now is the time to come around. Luv ya hun *muah*

Chevy of the singing 'Ben.... the two of us need look no more. Weeeeeev'e both found what we were looking for' class

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

((((((Ignord One))))))Thunder and I wish to express our deepest sympathy

<of the I've lost bunnies and know how it feels class>

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

((((((Ignored One)))))))))) sorry for your loss.

I have lost many a cats to motor vehicles. and now in my later life I have come to love dogs too. We have two dogs in our life, one just happened into our life almost three years ago. She is a beautiful husky/sheppard mix. An awsome dog with the kids and a great protector out camping. If something was to happen to her, I would just want to crawl into a hole until I could find a dog like her to replace. She is a gem.

Thinking of you.

Love, c.j.

• nowisee
    nowisee

i am so sorry for the loss of your pet. just keep thinking of all the joy it gave you and how lucky you were to have him. even if they are gone they stay in your heart.

my best wishes, nowisee

• myself
    myself

((((((Ignored One))))))

I am so sorry to hear about your pet bunny Oscar. Your grief shows that he had the best home, and life that he could have ever wanted. I hope that you don't stay away too long, sadness makes us want to be alone sometimes, but we are here when you are ready.

Karla

• rocketman
    rocketman

It's always sad when we lose a pet.

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

(((((((((((((((((Ignored One))))))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry that your rabbit died. Everyone else has said the things that I would say.

We have loads of pets in the past, and now we have two cats and dog, and I dread the day when the inevitable will happen.

So sorry

Mrs Nightwarrior

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit