Janet Jackson music award, she gave credit to which God for her success?

by James Mixon 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

In her acceptance speech she made her stance on the Me Too movement, and thanked God for her artistic career. She stand with women and with those men equally outraged by discrimination who support us in heart and mind. Rebbie and Mom (both JW) front row seats when she gave credit to her father for their success, no mention of Mom and Jehovah. It would have been weird to thank Jehovah after she had just sing "Nasty Boys". LOL

• AudeSapere
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Thanks Aude

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    It would have been weird to thank Jehovah after she had just sing "Nasty Boys". LOL

Maybe because the WT and the JWs aren't part of her life? Why mentioning something irrelevant? She has also managed to shine as a star on her own without getting into any of her families controversies.

Also, she is a talented artist, which helps her career hold on its own. She has managed to become a name on her own.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Did I hear her use the co.k word during her singing that was sort of beeped ?

I dont have any respect for this girl, kind of stupid and mentally self elevated by her own celebrity image/status.

Another Jackson with too much plastic surgery and non relevance.

• steve2
    steve2

Janet married a Muslim and was said to have converted to that religion. I hear that she is now divorced. I wonder if she divorced her ex's religion as well?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have respect for Janet Jackson as a musician. Especially the Control album and the 2 that followed it. All the more so that I heard that she was disfellowshipped--all the more reason to buy Janet's music. Along with Michael Jackson music--Off The Wall, Thriller, and Bad are three of the greatest albums on the planet.

I do not have any respect, however, for Islam as a religion any more than I do for Judaism or Christi-SCAM-ity. Because all three advocate enslavement of the whole human race--they are all smut.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Nine Jackson children, how many are still JW???

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Janet should have thanked her family of professional musicians, sound engineers and producers, that's how and why she became successful in the music industry to be honest and truthful.

God didn't have a thing to do with it.

He was too busy helping men get touch downs in football

Being that she converted to Islam and was once a JWS, leaves open the question of which god she is referring to ?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

As far as I'm aware the only Jackson that is JW is the mother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit