New JW Full Length Expose' Movie Coming to Cinema Entitled…"APOSTASY!"

by MADMARY 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MADMARY
    MADMARY

New Expose' JW Film coming the 27th of July, 2018.

See Link Below:

Apostasy:Exclusive trailer for Jehovah's Witness drama being hailed as best British Film in years

MM

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

There has been a blind link to this trailer for some time. This is the first i've seen that works. It looks frankly brilliant. I hope it gets a wide release.

• blownaway
    blownaway

I bought the DVD. I won't give any spoilers but it ends like one of those horror movies where Michael Myers is still there.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Oh my God I was blown away by the trailer. Where can we see it in the states? Or is it only on DVD for us? This would be a great movie to show are friends. MADMARY thanks for getting the word out. Still Totally ADD

• blownaway
    blownaway

I believe its 4.99 to stream it off of Amazon. I bought it for 10 bucks more.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

We watched on Amazon. Also available on iTunes, Google Play, and Vudu (if memory serves).

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Hubby and I watched it on Amazon. JWs were so accurately portrayed that it was a little disturbing. We felt the pain and anguish the characters were experiencing because we are being shunned by our families as well.

I doubt it would have much effect on true believers (even if you could somehow get them to watch). Those with doubts or are having interpersonal problems might be the best audience for this movie.

• RodrigoGuerreiro
    RodrigoGuerreiro

I've tried to rent the movie from Amazon but I was unable to succeed because it requires a US credit card (I live in Europe)

https://www.amazon.com/Apostasy-Siobhan-Finneran/dp/B07CSNP4XG/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1530327080&sr=1-1&keywords=%22Daniel+Kokotajlo%22

On the iTunes is the same...

So if I didn't found any "illegal way", unfortunately I cannot view the movie right now

• jws
    jws

10 years ago, there was another JW movie, To verdener (Worlds Apart) from Denmark.

I can't remember much about it, but it had to do, I think, with a JW girl that fell in love with a non-believer. I thought it seemed fairly accurate. Except the elders had beards - but some JWs on this site said that's not out of the ordinary in Denmark.

I haven't seen this yet, but it sounds like the girl goes off to college. And I'm not sure if she falls in love, but she obviously falls in lust and gets pregnant. I've ordered this and am going to watch it. Just wondering how similar the stories are.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Cant wait to watch this! Looks amazing i sent the trailer to my DF friend we will meet up and watch it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit