Ever have a day...

by joannadandy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

This whole week has been horrible. As a matter of fact, this whole semester at my job has been horrible. One of our coworkers died 2 weeks ago here AT WORK. It was very sad, she was just in her 50's. I wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction of dying up here at work. I would go across the street to McDonald's.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Oh Joanna, I am so sorry to hear about your kitty and your crappy week.

I have been having weeks of the crappiest things happening, but things are starting to turn around, thank God, but I am so exhausted mentally, and physically.

Today I slept like I havent in a long time. I hope that will help get me back on track and stop the headaches I have been having.

My suggestion is get a good long nap, then if you can dont be alone tonite , go out with a good friend and just be around some people , get out of the house a bit, you deserve it.

Wish I was closer I would take you out with Denny and me,,,,,,,,,,hugs many hugs to you girl, you are doing so good with school and all, and I hope you start feeling less stressed soon.

• goofy
    goofy

(((Joanna))) I hope you feel better soon. So sorry about your kitty.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Joanna}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{{and your cat too!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Mike.

• riz
    riz

(((((((((JoJo)))))))))))

i'm sorry. Boone's to the rescue!

love, riz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit