I Love " Six Feet Under "

by bittersweet 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I missed it on Sunday....I will catch up during the week.

Great show, overall.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

My sister is a big fan of the show...I have only seen half of one episode, apprently she think I look, sound like(vocal wise), and act like Claire...hmm...can someone who watches the show tell me if this a good thing? LOL

Should I be offended?

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL
    Should I be offended?

Not in the least. I think Claire is just about one of the most honest portrayals of "women" on television today.

Okay, there was that whole burning down a house/stealing a foot thing, but other than that. ;-)

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Have watched that series since its beginning.

Wondering if Katy Bates will be a regular!

Don't like what is going on between the mom and the new hire. YUCK. (I guess that is silly to say, since the whole show is about "yuck") hehe

j2bf

• johnny_was_good
    johnny_was_good

yes great show. I've just seen the first series.

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

joy2bfree,

I also love Kathy Bates and look forward to seeing more of her this season. I hope she'll be back for at least a few more episodes.

Did you happen to notice that she directed the episode the week before last? "Making Love Work" was the actual name of the episode, but I like to think of it as 'the nosebleed'. LOL! I thought she did a great job.

I'm a little squeamish about what's going on with Ruth and Arthur, but so far it has been absolutely hilarious. I've been enjoying his odd touches since he arrived. Plus, seeing Ruth dance around while Arthur played the organ has to be one of the most surreal things I've ever witnessed. :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit