NHL HOCKEY PLAYOFFS START TONIGHT. MAKE YOUR PICKS !

by xjw_b12 17 Replies latest social physical

• Scully
    Scully

xjw_b12:

y'knowwwwwwww.......... we COULD make this thread VERY interesting!!

I wonder how much confidence people have in their predictions?? As in..... anybody care to back up their predictions with a modest donation to defray Simon's expenses in running the board if their predictions fall through?? (Kind of like a False Prophecy Surcharge heh heh heh)

I'll toss my $20 into the kitty with Uzzah's $20. Leafs win the series in 7.

Love, Scully

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Uzzah...I suspected I could draw you out with this post.......hahahahah. I agree with Scully, you have an excellant idea. Lets put our money where our mouths are.

I think, we won't hold people to the week by week predictions, but.......If you do not want to play the week by week predictions, and you want to post you prediction as to the Stanley Cup Winner, you should be prepared to put up $ 20.00 US towards JWD if you are wrong. So I challenge all you Hockey fans, irregardless of what continent you come from.......... PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS !!!!!

PS. I will be printing the pages on a daily basis as time and ink permits......so no going back and editing your posts !

• Seven
    Seven

xjw_b12,

I'd prefer to send a $20 donation to Make A Wish-UK in Si and Ang's name. Is that a problem?

• berylblue
    berylblue

GO FLYERS!!!

Rosemarie

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

All I know is that Jersey is taking the cup this year! YEAH!

Kansas District Ovebeer of the I wanna be Martin Broudeour Class

• Jesika
    Jesika

DALLAS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Here are your 2002-2003 Lord Stanley Champs. I have already time-traveled forward to June and took a picture showing you what the big screen will look like at Coors Field. Sorry folks, all bets are off. Colorado won the cup this year.

• Elders_Kid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit