ANOINTED… SPIRITUAL INSIGHT?

by MacHislopp 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

heathen : thats right , i can't have a intellegent talk with my dad. he tells me to read a wt book or mag. then after i page or two i find some lies and he goes crazy. he was able to talk me down a few years ago .. but now he can't last 5 minutes with me because he knows i have the facts and he don't. it is a sad thing to see someone be told all kinds of wt false teachings , and still say god is using the fds. and i show no quarter. like he did to me for 30 years. the tide has turned he can't even get past the meaning of the word TRUTH from the dictonary. so thats my new tactic what is truth. back it up or shut up.....john

• artful
    artful

Thank you very much for this post Mac! Your research is very well presented. I have filed this ammunition to use on my JW 'studies'...LOL!
    It never ceases to amaze me how well programmed the JW mind is. To not notice these blatant contradictions is nothing short of remarkable. Or, if they do notice, they of course realize that there is absolutely nothing they can do about it...repeat after me...we must remain loyal...we must remain loyal...
    Cheers
    Artful

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Artful,

thanks for your appreciative comments. I'm glad

that you could use this research, and I hope that

it will giev some results.

I'm still preparing answers for others on this board.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

Just a few words on your comments:

Maverick : " The Governing Body and their inside crowd, the other annointed who are impotent, the other sheep who are slaves, and the dead who God has not killed yet!"

You are giving away part of a… next Watchtower article.

Minimus: "I propose that you do a Blondie for the Book Study."

Thanks, but there are already hundreds of bright and very capable

people on this board.

Cruzanheart : "My dad "professed to be of the anointed"

I wonder what he would have said on this matter of "ever growing number of the 'anointed ones'!

Gamaliel : " When you go rip open the heart of the JW problem, the authority of the FDS, you'll find the real problem with JWs."

It was always a huge problem and it will remain …until smashed to pieces!

Setfreefinally : " That was awesome research"

I do believe is more an ex. of logical and factual collection of WTBS Inc…. lies and contraddictory statements, just on one specific subject.

Heathen : ".. is trying to keep people from deviating from what the

deams accurate knowledge that is being made exclusive to those in Brooklyn."

You comment reminds me of the scripture concernin " exclusive devotion.." that the WTBS Inc. has modified in " exclusive knowledge "!

Room 215 : " The supposed members of this class in the hinterlands have no more input in the formulation of policy and doctrine than the newest convert.."

You are straight on target! I do believe like you that at least 8,740… " anointed remnant " living on this planet have absolutely nothing to say in the writing, shaping and editing of articles, rules, doctrines, brought forward by the ' small group' at the HQ of the WTBS Inc. , in Brooklyn New York.

Artful: be careful with the ammunitions...

Again, many thanks for all your comments .

Greetings, J.C. MacHislopp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit