Posters that make an impact

by JH 180 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

What posters do you like the most on this forum and why?

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

I always like Minimus and Brummie's posts, very insightful. I like your posts too, JH, always something interesting to think about when it comes to you.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Well, if that is the actual picture of a forum member at bottom right...wow. She sure makes an impact!

Seriously, though, I enjoy AlanF's posts above all others. He, along with Gamaliel, seem to be quite balanced, very knowledgeable about the Society, the Bible and Science and are very comprehensible in their writing style. I've learned a lot from them in my brief time here. Thanks!

Bradley

• JH
    JH

I feel like making a "Family Album", of all the posters.

What a HUGE picture that would make

Maybe we could hang it in every post office in America.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* JH...If that aint and Apostates Most Wanted List I don't know what is...*LOL* I think everyone has an impact on the forum...and everyone contributes in some way or another...even the trolls.

BTW, I'm just here for the boob threads anyway...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

There are so many on this forum who have made an impact for me. Durning all the stages of my recovery, I am still in stages.......lol,,,,, there have always been certain ones who knew exactly what I as going thru. They helped me to see that things will get better, helped me to see the WT for what it really is, and have become friends that are always there for me.

I think as a whole collective group , we all have something to bring to the table. With our differnet personalities, different walks in life , we sometimes can identify more with some than others, but everyone's opinon makes it so much more enjoyable to be part of this whole EX JW thing.

I really am thankful that I have gotten to know so many here, because when I left the JW's I lost faith in people as a whole. Coming here helped me to see that although there were many who have been hurt by the JW's , they came shinning thru , even thru their own pain , to help others. It made me proud to be part of this new group of people , and just grateful that so many have opened up their hearts and souls to tell their stories.

• onacruse
    onacruse

I agree with Valis and LyinEyes, every poster makes an impact. Often the posts that move me the most are from those that post infrequently. Sharing their experiences and feelings...touching my heart.

Craig

• wednesday
    wednesday

I have special fondness for several, Brummie, being at the top of the list. I love the brits sense of humor. Valis is also on that list, and jess too. Sooooooooo many more. Finding this site is one of the Best things i did last year.

Brummie is my hero.

Tom Talley leads the way for all of us against the WT Kult.

I wanted to add, the are so many of u through your posts have given me hope, and the courage to go on .Everyone has added something to this board.

We may disagree at times, but hey, i've often wanted to punch my brother, does not mean i don't love him.

We all have to be on a "most wanted" list somewhere. lol Imagine our avatars at the post offfice.lol

giving all a (((((((( big hug))))))))

weds

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

So many here have made an impact on me. For those of you who've been here awhile remember Esmerelda. She made a huge impact on me and taught me to always be kind in the face of rudeness and ugliness. A lesson I'm still struggling to learn, but I attribute her as a good part of me figuring that lesson out. My husband, Mozzer, is another person that gives me this example, but on a daily basis. I've never seen him be unkind or unloving. To me or anyone else. He has more love in his heart than most people I know. And his willingness to always think of another's perspective when they act rude or mean. It's truly amazing!

Also, Megadude has always made an impact on me. His willingness to voice his thoughts even though they may go contrary to mainstream. From him, I'm learning to be true to myself even if it makes me unpopular.

There are so many here that I learn lessons from everytime I'm on the board. Sometimes they are lessons of how NOT to act, but more often than not, it's a good example of how I SHOULD be behaving.

So many of you don't realize that you make an impact. I know I don't tell y'all enough when you do!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Eyes gets electronic kiss from the caveman!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit